interview

Thread: interview

Tags: None

Katina said:

Default interview

hi. can someone please translate this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgbBTpzDkIg
    thanks
    p.s does anyone know if she can speak english?
    Last edited by Katina; 09-25-2009 at 06:12 AM. Reason: -

Dangerous & Moving said:

In short she's flying to America to make video clip if I'm not mistaken
    ''Glupost je sama u sebe zaljubljena i njeno je samoljublje bezgranično.''

''Siamo niente senza fantasie''

''Наверное мне место на луне, но страшно оставаться в темноте''

Katina said:

lol i knew that. but i wanted to know what she has to say

Dangerous & Moving said:

Well, they were asking her about patriotism, does she likes USA and stuff if I understood well, and she was saying how in Russia everything is better, everything is real and stuff like that. Maybe I native speaker will help better

TheNuttyOne said:

0:48
    Well it's not often that you want to go [to america]. But we are filming the video
    0:51
    0:53
    So ... yes we have to visit .. the great [country] (sarcasm).
    0:56
    1:04
    We'll return real soon. We have a concert that I want you to invite you to on Sep 19. Come and enjoy yourself IN RUSSIAN.
    1:17
    Reporter: 1:18
    With all of this excitement we found out she was so patriotic.
    1:20
    1:25
    Outside of our borders everything is the same, As if I am a Lego piece. The kids are the same, everything is the same, even the ducks in the ponds.
    1:33
    1:37
    Everything here is real and natural, EVEN THE DUCKS (laughing). They have their own personalities, and souls.
    1:47
    1:54
    Our country, I want us all to understand this, our country is the best country, and there is nothing better, that is the truth.
    2:04
    Last edited by TheNuttyOne; 09-25-2009 at 02:25 PM.

Dangerous & Moving said:

Sorry for saying this but that was really stupid of her -.- to talk about other countries with such sarcasm.

Dreams~ said:

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous & Moving View Post
    Sorry for saying this but that was really stupid of her -.- to talk about other countries with such sarcasm.
    I agree. It's nice to love and have pride in your home country, but there's no reason to show disrespect to other countries... we're all just people, we've all grown up the best we can, and it's so important to have an open mind to other cultures and backgrounds so we can learn from one another. I've never understood people who have fear and hatred towards others just for being different. (Anger towards those who do evil, that's different...) But I see it here in America too, people who hate countries like Iran and Iraq, and forget that there are thousands of innocent people there just trying to live their lives, like us.

Okay, I got carried away again... Sorry.
    lumekuninganna.com
    lyricstranslate.com/en/translator/lumekuninganna

TheNuttyOne said:

fixed some mistakes, did i even write this? Some sentences don't even make sense. And Katina if you want I can translate the whole thing. Wasn't sure if you wanted the entire clip.

P.S. Her name is Marina?

Katina said:

thanks so much lol didn't know she felt so strongly about countries haha. yeah i already knew her name was marina
    x

Katina said:

haha i bet she hates australia, too

Dangerous & Moving said:

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams~ View Post
    I agree. It's nice to love and have pride in your home country, but there's no reason to show disrespect to other countries... we're all just people, we've all grown up the best we can, and it's so important to have an open mind to other cultures and backgrounds so we can learn from one another. I've never understood people who have fear and hatred towards others just for being different. (Anger towards those who do evil, that's different...) But I see it here in America too, people who hate countries like Iran and Iraq, and forget that there are thousands of innocent people there just trying to live their lives, like us.

Okay, I got carried away again... Sorry.
    I completely agree with you, the differences between us, between our cultures is what makes this world interesting.