2 songs, electro remix and a electro/techno song

Thread: 2 songs, electro remix and a electro/techno song

Tags: None
  1. -LOL- said:

Default 2 songs, electro remix and a electro/techno song

Lets start with the electro remix, this one should be pretty easy but when googled I couldn't find anything about it! It's a electro remix, where they keep saying in a male voice kinda electric like. Saying one to the two and two to the three, why do the people just cry for me. At least that's what I hear.

Second, it's a techno/ electro song where they only say a few things, but mainly some guy sings papapa, padapa, papa, papapa. NO it's not that song from cidinho and doya or however they are called I don't want to know.

Thanks a lot if anyone knows them these songs are keeping me awake .

lollipop said:

Don't know about that remix, but Prodigy has a song, where they say "One and two to the three, give that trigger to me"...

3. -LOL- said:

I found one of the songs while typing electro house mix, it's only a video with girls dancing with their booties, lol.

Edited by Lollipop: removed the booty link, because of family forum and all, but i got you the song, so it is not needed anyway

lollipop said:

Naah, that's a famous killer tune by Wolfgang Gartner - Clap
    "Come on, party people, just clap for me"

5. -LOL- said:

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop View Post
    Naah, that's a famous killer tune by Wolfgang Gartner - Clap
    "Come on, party people, just clap for me"
    Thanks man . Lol thats pretty misheard .
    But can someone help me with the other song? Now I remember it's only techno, and I think it's an older song.. The melody is in the main post.

6. -LOL- said:

Please anyone, I really wanna know the other one 2 .