To dirty to post.

Thread: To dirty to post.

Tags: None
  1. Angelbuns said:

Question To dirty to post.

While trying to figure out what 'pujidos' are, I came across a rather dirty song online and of course now that I know enough spanish to have an idea of what the song is about, my curiosity won't cease. I want to know what the whole song says. But I feel it's inappropriate to post here. Is there anyone who might be willing to translate this one via email? It's pretty short. Thanks in advance!

BleakHeart said:

D.H. Lawrence, a famous English writer and poet of the 20th century used to utilize quite dirty language in some of his poems, especially with regard to genitals. Some criticized him heavily on that grounds, in fact, some of his works were banned in England at that time, his paintings were confiscated by Scotland Yard and he himself was practically forced into exile.

But he protested saying that words are pure, it is really the mind of people that is dirty and makes all dirty connotations. To my understanding, he was right. Today his works are translated freely, as they should be, instead of censored and sterilized.

These thoughts for record purposes only. I am not saying that this particular song should be translated in public. I don't even know which one it is.

Best regards,

Alexander.
    "I have fear for nothing and I have hope for nothing, I am, therefore, free."

Nikos Kazantzakis