Listen to Greek radio stations on the internet!

Thread: Listen to Greek radio stations on the internet!

Tags: None

BleakHeart said:

Default Listen to Greek radio stations on the internet!

Hello,

http://www.e-radio.gr/

This is not something new, in fact it has been mentioned before in this forum, but I think this is worth a thread of its own, as a reference mostly for our foreign friends throught the world who wish to listen to Greek songs and perhaps improve their ability to comprehend Greek when they listen to it.

E-radio is in essence a catalogue of all available Greek radio stations of all kinds with a streaming broadcast ability through the internet. It has direct links to player applications so that one can listen to a specific station right away, as well as links to those stations' homepage. It is free, and very handy.

Some stations even provide the option for online dedication of songs by their listeners via email or online forms, which is a nice thing, especially if you are on the other side of the world and want to dedicate a song to someone in Greece.

My favorite station is Nitro Radio, in fact it's the one that my gym is constantly tuned at, and I also like Galaxy FM.

Best regards,

Alexander.
    "I have fear for nothing and I have hope for nothing, I am, therefore, free."

Nikos Kazantzakis

2. minollo said:

Hi Alexander, don't forget also to insert the following web site:

http://www.media.net.gr/

that includes various frequencies lists of your superb country, me and my friends use it very much... let's suppose that an user of the forum wants to come to Greece and listen to the radio... here he'll find various informations !!!

Regards from me too !!!!
    Francesco.

3. miusic_lover said:

alexander aprecio mucho tu ayuda amigo te agradesco. yo estoy tratando de traducir algunas palabras griegas es dificil pero con paciencia lo lograre es muy intresante su cultura. yo trabajo de mecanico y escucho todo el dia la radio la musica me apaciona el escuchar otros estilos de sonidos ritmos y con las nuevas direccion de radio que me mandastes voy a escucher mes variedad. saludos del otro lado del mundo.

mirvee said:

i had listened once ΣΟΚ FM .because Giannis Ploutarxos was coming here.it was nice.of course i hadn't understand anything.but listen Giannis and him songs was very nice

5. sinnefoula said:

Hi all ! I need your help. My boyfriend is from Greece, but i still don`t know the language. I wanna make him surprise. Please give me some greek love poems. I`ll be very thankfull!

Pattmoreira said:

Hey guys! You can also do as myself. I download a program called "RadioSure"http://www.radiosure.com/downloadz/ where you can writte a country and you can listen all of its radios. My favorites are Aquarius, Hydrogios, Sfera and Derti