Translation into english pls!

Thread: Translation into english pls!

Tags: None

La_Despedida said:

Default Translation into english pls!

can someone translate this conservation into english pleaseee???

x: heeeeeeey min enta la7ata te7ky 3no heik lakan min yale mo 3ameel khaled mesh3al it's sure... go to hell

y:sho kan bdl 5ayin we 3amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil

x:kid dedak elsora bel3'alat 3amaltela share... don't speak about abbas again...ok?

y:ballah shoooooo el mo7ami el shar3iii la3abas

3yoooni 3abas taba3k 5ayin we 3amil we malooo da3i momken ynfa3 ra2is haway bas Palestine l2

x:lakan basharko howa yale yenfa3 ra2is?? 2asafokom israel w ma 3amalto shy wla 2derto tefta7o temko...

y:mafi faydih min el 7akiii >> sar el mawdooo3 rad7

x:looolz...i know that honey..lih harabet akid ma fi jawab.. any way bs badak te7ky 3n asyadak 7et 2idak 3la rasak baby ok??

y:1-you are majnooooooooooooooonih baby :P

2- maliiiiiiiiiiiiiii asyad we bl akeeed mo aboo hanii ( 3abas esm rijjal kteer 3lih)

3-e6la3iii min rasiiiiii el yooom... Read more

4-ana mo ur honey

x:la te7ky 7aki manak 2ado ya shatooor
    x:2ih la tensa teshrab ur milk 2bel latnam... nice dreams sweety

y:ta3iii sharbiniyah l2nooo ana mardaaaaaan we la7aliii

x:sorry baby ma bady wase5 dayati be3alam metlak kik tb3at to khled mesh3al yesharbak yaaah.. i think it's good idea ^_^

y:eh 5ls mtl ma bdk

z:bashar a7san el golan sarlha 40years mo7tala w syria still mo7tafeza b 7a2 el rad

2. hadjer999 said:

here your translation . when i put the word between that "" it means that i didn't understand it

x: heeeeeeey min enta la7ata te7ky 3no heik lakan min yale mo 3ameel khaled mesh3al it's sure... go to hell
    x:who you are to speak of him like that, so who isn't the infiltrator khaled mesh3al it's sure... go to hell
    y:who was "bdl" Traitor and infiltrator
    x:kid dedak elsora bel3'alat 3amaltela share... don't speak about abbas again...ok?
    x when he gives you the photo by mistake you "share" ... don't speak about abbas again...ok?
    y:really!!! the Legal lawyer of abas
    3yoooni 3abas taba3k 5ayin we 3amil we malooo da3i momken ynfa3 ra2is haway bas Palestine l2
    abas is my eyes Your character is that you are a Traitor and a infiltrator and there is no reason that he could be useful as a president he is just Palestine isn’t
    x:lakan basharko howa yale yenfa3 ra2is?? 2asafokom israel w ma 3amalto shy wla 2derto tefta7o temko...
    x:so your Bashar he is the one who could be useful as a president?? Israel bombed you and you did nothing and you couldn’t open your mouth…
    y :there is no profit with this conversation the subject become “rad7”
    x:looolz...i know that honey..lih harabet akid ma fi jawab.. any way bs badak te7ky 3n asyadak 7et 2idak 3la rasak baby ok??
    X: looolz...i know that honey why you ran sure there is no answer... Any way but you like to talk about your masters you’ll be on your head
    y: you are crazy baby
    2- maliiiiiiiiiiiiiii asyad we bl akeeed mo aboo hanii ( 3abas esm rijjal kteer 3lih)
    I have no masters and certainly not Aboo hanii (abas is name of men a lot for him) “it means he don’t deserve a name like that”
    Go out of my head to day... Read more
    4-ana mo ur honey
    I’m not your honey
    x: Don’t say something that you can’t Handel it. Smart
    x: don’t forget to drink your milk before you sleep ... nice dreams sweety
    y:come and make me drink it because I’m seek and alone
    x:sorry baby ma bady wase5 dayati be3alam metlak kik tb3at to khled mesh3al yesharbak yaaah.. i think it's good idea ^_^
    x: sorry baby I don’t want to soil my hands with people like you. You can ask khled meshal to make you drink it think it’s a good idea ^_^
    y: ok as you wish
    z:bashar a7san el golan sarlha 40years mo7tala w syria still mo7tafeza b 7a2 el rad
    z:Bashar is better. That makes 40 years that the Golan is colonized and Syria still have the right of answering
    You'll always be a part of me
    I'm part of you indefinitely

La_Despedida said:

you're great thank u very much shukran...
    Quote Originally Posted by hadjer999 View Post
    here your translation . when i put the word between that "" it means that i didn't understand it

x:who you are to speak of him like that, so who isn't the infiltrator khaled mesh3al it's sure... go to hell
    y:who was "bdl" Traitor and infiltrator
    x when he gives you the photo by mistake you "share" ... don't speak about abbas again...ok?
    y:really!!! the Legal lawyer of abas
    abas is my eyes Your character is that you are a Traitor and a infiltrator and there is no reason that he could be useful as a president he is just Palestine isn’t
    x:so your Bashar he is the one who could be useful as a president?? Israel bombed you and you did nothing and you couldn’t open your mouth…
    y :there is no profit with this conversation the subject become “rad7”
    X: looolz...i know that honey why you ran sure there is no answer... Any way but you like to talk about your masters you’ll be on your head
    y: you are crazy baby
    I have no masters and certainly not Aboo hanii (abas is name of men a lot for him) “it means he don’t deserve a name like that”
    Go out of my head to day... Read more
    4-ana mo ur honey
    I’m not your honey
    x: Don’t say something that you can’t Handel it. Smart
    x: don’t forget to drink your milk before you sleep ... nice dreams sweety
    y:come and make me drink it because I’m seek and alone
    x: sorry baby I don’t want to soil my hands with people like you. You can ask khled meshal to make you drink it think it’s a good idea ^_^
    y: ok as you wish
    z:Bashar is better. That makes 40 years that the Golan is colonized and Syria still have the right of answering

4. hadjer999 said:

I'm happy that i helped you
    you're welcome any time
    You'll always be a part of me
    I'm part of you indefinitely