Thread: Chatting In Hebrew

Tags: None

yosis said:

אוקיי גם מי שמחול מוזמן לשתף

2. zecchino91 said:

אני בת 20 מלוס אנג'לס

yosis said:

שאלה למתרגמים בפורום
    אילו שפות אתם עוד יודעים פרט לעברית ואנגלית באופן בסיסי או שוטף?

4. 1inamillion1 said:

אני אישית מדבר:

אנגלית כשפת האם
    עברית כמובן
    ספרדית – לא ממש טוב אבל בסדר, כל יום לומד יותר
    ערבית (מצרית) – קצת פחות טוב מספרדית
    ערבית (לבנונית) – בערך אותה הרמה של מצרית
    ערבית (של מפרץ הפרסי) – הרבה פחות טוב ממצרית ולבנונית
    ערבית (מרוקו/אלג'ריה/טוניס) – בקושי, כמה מילים

אני השנה מתכוון לסיים ללמוד ספרדית ואז אמשיך עם הערבית (מצרית ולבנונית) ואולי אתחיל גם צרפתית או יוונית

5. zecchino91 said:

אני יודעת ספרדית (לא באופן שוטף אבל טוב), צרפתית (פחות מספרדית), איטלקית (פחות או יותר באותה רמה כצרפתית), ואני עכשיו לומדת ערבית ולמדתי קצת פרסית. אני גם יודעת קצת איסלנדית וגרוזינית, וממש בקרוב אני מתכוונת להתחיל את רוסית.

yosis said:

ורק אני עברית ואנגלית בסיסית

7. IsraeliGuy:) said:

אני עברית ואנגלית ברמה גבוהה, ערבית ספרותית ברמה בינונית (אני רק התחלתי ללמוד ערבית, באופן עצמאי)

8. PIMOS said:

מחר זה יום כיפור גמר חתימה טובה לכולם

Shoppingxgirl said:

hello, sorry to bother you :$

I dont speak hebrew, can someone help me translate this?

נאיים... כדאי בס אסחא תקונ

thanks

10. zecchino91 said:

It looks like Arabic written in Hebrew letters...or it could just be random gibberish for all I know lol. And this word תקונ doesn't make sense cause words can't end with that letter "נ". But it might be the Arabic word takun in which case it would actually make sense...And בס is arabic...But I canīt translate it, sorry...

By the way, where did you find this? Cause I googled it and lots of people are asking the same thing.

Shoppingxgirl said:

One of my friends on facebook had it as a status but he didn't answer when I asked him what it meant.
    So it's arabic?
    I can try to ask in the arabic forum. But could you please write in English letters the equivalent? Like for example: נאיים = ABCD... Because I doubt they can read hebrew there :|

Thanks! ^.^

12. zecchino91 said:

Well I only know a little bit of Arabic but I can try my best! Remember this is just a guess...

"Nayam...kaday(??) bis as7a takun"

This is probably sooo wrong lol. The second word I have no idea about. It's actually a Hebrew word but it could easily be Arabic as well. Bis means "only." I think the first word might have something to do with sleeping? And the fourth might have something to do with waking up so that might make sense...and the last one is probably takun, which means something like "you are," or something similar (like I said my Arabic is not so good..)

Shoppingxgirl said:

hey thanks! thats really helpful!

I think you're right for the 2nd word, because "kaday" doesn't sound arabic :/ What would be the translation in hebrew?

Since it's a status, maybe it means: (i'm sleeping)... wake me up only if you are "kaday".

(LOL my imagination has no limits but at least I tried xD)

14. zecchino91 said:

You're right it doesnt sound Arabic at all. I actually asked my Arab friend who can read Hebrew and he had no idea what it says lol. But about the word כדאי, in hebrew it is pronounced "kedai" and its hard for me to translate by itself but its the word you use when you want to tell someone they better do something, like when you say "you BETTER show up tomorrow," or something like that. So its something like "should." If i had to translate the sentence I would say "Asleep...i just need to wake up for you (or her) to be." But obviously that makes no sense at all! Lol. Im just guessing like you haha.

Shoppingxgirl said:

Wow! We have a lot of imagination! haha . The easier thing would be to ask my friend on facebook but on the other hand I don't want to look like I'm spying on him :/ I already asked him and he didn't answer. ...Or maybe he has no idea either LOL

Could it mean something like: Sleeping... you better wake me up/not wake me up?
    If it's a mix between arabic and hebrew then probably only an arab living in Israel could help me understand this sentence X'D

16. HellHound said:

I've found this : Nice... Sasa should hope
    I guess the last word was תקוה because ה and נ are close on the keyboard and first was נעים because it sound the same...
    But its not a normal sentence
    Or maybe its תקום it has the same meaning as אסחא in Arabic :S
    Last edited by HellHound; 11-06-2011 at 09:31 AM.

17. Josh Malchman said:

Default לדבר

the word כדאי is a word used in the beginning of a sentence. like כדאי לך ללכת למסיבה היום it is WORTHWHILE for you to come to the party today. the word כדי is in order to like אני הלכתי לת"א כדי לראות החברים שלי. i Went to Tel Aviv IN ORDER TO see my friends. Im starting my army service after living here in israel for 3 years in the combat engineering corps at the end of the month. found this forum so i could translate some songs in hebrew to send to a girl back home that i care about a lot lol. אני מקוה שנדבר יותר בזמן קרוב. I hope we will speak more soon

18. Josh Malchman said:

and as to that sentence. i dont recognize many hebrew words but google translate gave me a jumbled half garbled sentence and the rest just wasnt hebrew lol

Shoppingxgirl said:

thanks a lot guys!^^

but im afraid this sentence will remain a mystery X(
    lol