please translate for me

Thread: please translate for me

Tags: None
  1. potatoes said:

Default please translate for me

could someone please translate this for me, as i cant type in spanish.
    thank you

you always wanted to know why i avoid you at work, well the truth is
    you are always making me smile, making me eat, and holding me...
    when you are gone, its so hard to get you off my mind, i cant stop thinking
    of you all the time, when your around, all i want to do is be with you.
    i TRY SO HARD not to touch you or hold you, BUT YOU DONT MAKE IT EASY FOR ME!
    i've fallen in love with you....and i know we both dont want or need this, i know you dont love me and you dont care for me.
    i tried to stop this from happening, because i shouldnt do this to you.
    we work together and you need this job, your married, and you have boyfriends.
    it seems as if im taking advantage of you because of your life problems.
    this is why i tried to stay away from you, why i dont talk to you.

i dont want to hurt you, but the only way i can stop this is if we both agree to
    stay away from each other.
    we can still greet each other with the "hi" and "byes" but nothing more.
    im very sorry for this, i truly hope you understand me... best thing to do is forget about me....
    take care of yourself.
    Good Bye.
    i told you...im a bad person

Thanks

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by potatoes View Post
    could someone please translate this for me, as i cant type in spanish.
    thank you

Thanks
    you always wanted to know why i avoid you at work, well the truth is
    you are always making me smile, making me eat, and holding me...
    Siempre quisiste saber por qué te evado en el trabajo, bueno, la verdad es que siempre me haces sonreír, comer, y me abrazas...

when you are gone, its so hard to get you off my mind, i cant stop thinking
    of you all the time, when your around, all i want to do is be with you.
    i TRY SO HARD not to touch you or hold you, BUT YOU DONT MAKE IT EASY FOR ME!
    Cuando te vas, es muy difícil quitarte de mi mente; no puedo dejar de pensar en ti todo el tiempo; cuando estás cerca todo lo que quiero es estar contigo. ME ESFUERZO MUCHO por no tocarte o abrazarte, ¡PERO TU ME LA PONES MUY DIFÍCIL!

i've fallen in love with you....and i know we both dont want or need this, i know you dont love me and you dont care for me.
    Me he enamorado de ti...y sé que ninguno de los dos queremos ni necesitamos esto, sé que no me amas ni te preocupas por mi.

i tried to stop this from happening, because i shouldnt do this to you.
    we work together and you need this job, your married, and you have boyfriends.
    Traté de evitarlo, pues no debería hacerte esto. Trabajamos juntos y tu necesitas este empleo, eres casada y tienes novios.(?)

it seems as if im taking advantage of you because of your life problems.
    this is why i tried to stay away from you, why i dont talk to you.
    Me parece como si me estuviera aprovechando de ti debido a tus problemas personales. Por eso es que traté de mantenerme alejado de ti, por eso no te hablo.

i dont want to hurt you, but the only way i can stop this is if we both agree to
    stay away from each other.
    No quiero lastimarte, pero la unica manera de acabar con esto es que ambos estemos de acuerdo en alejarnos el uno del otro.

we can still greet each other with the "hi" and "byes" but nothing more.
    im very sorry for this, i truly hope you understand me... best thing to do is forget about me....
    Aun podemos saludarnos y despedirnos con un "hola" y un "adios"; pero nada mas. Lo siento mucho; de verdad espero que me entiendas... lo mejor es que me olvides...

take care of yourself.
    Good Bye.
    i told you...im a bad person
    Cuidate.
    Adios.
    Te dije que soy una mala persona.
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

3. potatoes said:

thank you so much

citlalli said:

U r welcome
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.