athena- yalan

Thread: athena- yalan

Tags: None

kibele said:

Default athena- yalan

i searched for this song, but i couldn't find it.. so i wanted to translate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmoBuGldQ2o

Ansızın tarifsiz gelir ya......................................... when all of a sudden, it comes indefinably
    O zamanlar sormaya cürettin kalmaz olanından..... then you don't dare to ask
    Feri soluk, niyeti kayıp, dardayım ........................ pale, with lost intentions, i am in dire straits
    Aşk nefrete ne yakınsın ...................................... love, how close you are to hate!
    Kin kırdı her okşamak istediğimde seni ................. the grudge hurt you everytime i wanted to pat you
    Elimi gözlerimi gömdüm tebessüme ..................... i buried my hand, my eyes in a smile
    Yalnız kendine inkarın ......................................... only to yourself is your denial
    Sadece senden kaçarsın ...................................... only from you, you run away
    Halin ele verir anlamazsın ....................................the way you look gives you in, you don't notice

Yalan söyleme bana ........................................... don't lie to me
    Gözlerin anlatıyor herşeyi .................................. your eyes tell everything
    Yalan söyleme bana .......................................... don't lie to me
    Yalan söyleme bana
    Gözlerin anlatıyor herşeyi
    Zaten yoktur nedeni............................................ it never has a reason anyway

Uzak düşmüşüm kendimden, aklım fikrimden ...... i felt apart with myself, with my common sense
    Çaresiz sürükleniyorum ...................................... desperately, i am drifting away
    Bilerek peşinden ................................................ after you, apurpose
    Yalnız kendine inkarın ....................................... only to yourself is your denial
    Sadece senden kaçarsın ..................................... only from yourself, you run away
    Halin ele verir anlamazsın .................................. the way you look gives you in, you don't notice
    Last edited by kibele; 07-19-2011 at 07:16 AM.
    Endless Climb
    I am blind
    Why can't I hear?
    Color blind
    Speaking a phrase
    Instantly grown
    I am blind
    Waiting in line