A few times at forever 21, I've been hearing this song from September 2009-November 2009. It's sung by a female however, I have no absolute clue what she is saying in the song.

I know the beat sounds very sexy, sultry, slow, and rhythmic played by conga drums in the beginning. All I know she is singing, "Do do..Do..Do..Doooo??" then it goes "Da Da Da Da da Da?" "Ba ba da da da daa?" I think she says "Let it ring/rain, let it ring/rain??" she repeats the same words one after another.. The song is very slow, very rhythmic to the drums. She singing in a high pitched voice. Reminds me of a song played in africa or in a jungle? I do not know what she says in the song other then than those words? All I know it sounds very slow and sexy and all you hear is drums/conga drums in the background as the beat.

Sorry that I can't be specific because I have no clue what she is saying? Hope someone knows the song. If you work at Forever 21 in california, I'm pretty sure all the stores play that same song.!