Indian artist wants to sing Albanian songs

Thread: Indian artist wants to sing Albanian songs

Tags: None
  1. Trueman said:

Default Indian artist wants to sing Albanian songs

I am an Indian Singer. My voice is a resonating voice with lot of heaviness and depth and emotions. I sing on normally lower scales.I am looking for some albanian songs that are real all time hits , good well accepted lyrics and either foot typing music or some really good philosophical stuff.

I will need the song, Its lyrics in English and later music tracks...karaoke etc.

Can anyone help me . I am an indian and love Albanian music. Please help me
  2. Balkaneuro said:

Quote Originally Posted by Trueman View Post
    I am an Indian Singer. My voice is a resonating voice with lot of heaviness and depth and emotions. I sing on normally lower scales.I am looking for some albanian songs that are real all time hits , good well accepted lyrics and either foot typing music or some really good philosophical stuff.

I will need the song, Its lyrics in English and later music tracks...karaoke etc.

Can anyone help me . I am an indian and love Albanian music. Please help me
    You should listen to a couple songs from Ilir Shaqiri, he's a well known artist, has many popular songs, and has a powerful voice. Hope i helped.

lediocarciu said:

Hello you guy from india,there are always two kind of songs:
    Traditional songs
    Modern songs,
    I would say you that Ilir Shaqiri has a strong voice,but he sings nacionalist songs
    For modern singers I would sugest some singers and their tittles and then you find them in youtube ok?
    Free-Mc-mendo ti nje cast(a boy says to a girl to remember him always even happended bad things
    Alberti-shkruaj ne e-mailin tim(an albanian lives in America and chat with his girlfriend who lives in Kosova(albanian land) and he says that misses her
    Try to find them in YOUTUBE and than tell me ok? for more information my adress is: sstb2008@live.com send me emails when you want