Renaming Threads/Topics

Thread: Renaming Threads/Topics

Tags: None

jandros said:

Default Renaming Threads/Topics

Is it still possible to modify the name of a thread that I created? I've done this before, about a year ago I think. But now I can't remember or determine how to do it ... again if it is still possible. If yes, how?

Thanks in advance
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

Steena said:

Yes it can be changed if you tell us the thread in question and title it should be changed to I think for you as a normal user it should be possible by editing the very first post of the thread, but not sure if this still works after a year, most likely not.
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

jandros said:

Thanks Steena, and if you please, I would like the General Discussion topic "Health Care" to be changed to "Health Care and Other Socio-Political Issues"
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...

Steena said:

Done.
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

jandros said:

Again, thank you so much!!

chiQ said:

Hi, I was wanting to do this, but if a board staff member needs to step in then a deletion would be even better. I double-posted in the lyric review forum:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ly...w-welcome.html

7. jeez said:

chiQ, the duplicate has been removed.

chiQ said:

Brilliant, thanks