help with bulgarian

Thread: help with bulgarian

Tags: None

LadyDiamond.дама диамант said:

Default help with bulgarian

zdravejte, az sym ucha Bulgarski, zashtoto az obicham Bulgariya!!! az sym ot Angliya. i iskam uchitel, da ucha mi Bulgarski...molya? syzhalenie onova ma Bulgarski e ne dobre. I probably made 100000 mistakes sorry, i am still learning. also i think that bulgarian is a beautiful language..i love listening to bulgarian chalga music...although i can't understand most of it haha, i really like Malina, Azis, Galena, Preslava, Andrea, Aleina, Kamillia, Emillia music as well as many others...i also wish to travel to Bulgaria, and maybe even live there one day!!! please help me

2. PollyBG said:

Здравейте!Аз уча български защото обичам България!От Англия съм и за съжаление не говоря добре български, затова се нуждая от учител.

Hope you need this
    Something very important - if in english you use present continuous to emphasize that you ARE learning bulgarian now,here we do such sentences using the english present simple tense
    So I'm learning - Az ucha (NOT I sum ucha..)

Let's make an exchange!Come to Bulgaria and i will go to England!

Quote Originally Posted by PollyBG View Post
    Здравейте!Аз уча български защото обичам България!От Англия съм и за съжаление не говоря добре български, затова се нуждая от учител.

Hope you need this
    Something very important - if in english you use present continuous to emphasize that you ARE learning bulgarian now,here we do such sentences using the english present simple tense
    So I'm learning - Az ucha (NOT I sum ucha..)

Let's make an exchange!Come to Bulgaria and i will go to England!
    mersi.......see i suck at Bulgarian and i'd gladly echange with you, if only we could

velvet_sky said:

Hey, for a beginner you're not so bad so just keep practise and you will have good results, don't worry!
    btw I would also want to make an exchange with you )) What's wrong with England, that you wish to live here ?
    Tose Proeski - The Hardest Thing --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKRrADJ7j3E
    * Agapi mou gurna pisw, Mou Leipeis... :[

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_sky View Post
    Hey, for a beginner you're not so bad so just keep practise and you will have good results, don't worry!
    btw I would also want to make an exchange with you )) What's wrong with England, that you wish to live here ?
    well i know quite alot i can just about make simple sentences using the verb conjutions but thats all i can do for now you can exchange with me if you want and i hate england it is an awful country.......ive live here all my life maybe it is just the city i live in thats awful idk ive never been out of my city. the people of england are very poor, only the country itself is rich, life is hard here and the people aren't very nice either i could go on for days hahaha but idk why i want to go bulgaria, it is as if it is the country of my soul i have such a passion for it

velvet_sky said:

Which city do you live in ?
    Well I have to tell you that here the people are not rich either but I know that many people from other countries as Edgland or Germany have come here, have bought houses in some regions and said that here is so calm, beautiful and sooo on well yeah, I love my country, here you can find many beautiful places and beautiful nature, but not everything is so "beautiful" at all! We have politics that are quite awful...
    Anyway, I've heard that in England the people there are not poor, but rich. They have a good job, that is well-paid and so on... but maybe this is for the biggest cities I don't know...

i live in a place called Leicester....and most in england are poor ... people in places like our capital London are very rich but other citys less so and i do not care as much for money, as well ive never really had any to start with haha but england is a very grotty and ugly country Bulgaria, from pictures seems very very beautiful and ive heard from others that it is!!nalso your language is very beautiful. Also englands government isn't much better but atleast we don't have the bad turkish mafia in ours like you do...at least i think you do or did? i heard somthing about the turkish in your goverment we just have total idoits in ours who have no idea how to run a kitchen let alone a country

velvet_sky said:

Yeah, we have beautiful places as I said... but many of the people don't care and throw garbages everywhere and that's how from beautiful nature we're going to have not so beautiful nature. Still we have untouched by people, pretty nature, so yeah Bulgaria is beautiful! And you heard it right, we have had turkish politics to control us, we still have them in the parliament, but now the things are changed in some ways, so they don't have the whole power as now...

Quote Originally Posted by velvet_sky View Post
    Yeah, we have beautiful places as I said... but many of the people don't care and throw garbages everywhere and that's how from beautiful nature we're going to have not so beautiful nature. Still we have untouched by people, pretty nature, so yeah Bulgaria is beautiful! And you heard it right, we have had turkish politics to control us, we still have them in the parliament, but now the things are changed in some ways, so they don't have the whole power as now...

i hope they dont have whole power in 2/3 years .....that when i want to move to bulgaria

velvet_sky said:

I hope too

do u have skype?

velvet_sky said:

Yes, I have

louise.alexandria
    add me