I need a translation

Thread: I need a translation

Tags: None

Katina said:

Default I need a translation

Could somebody please translate this video with english and russian? Only the Q&A. thanks.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S6FO...layer_embedded

TheNuttyOne said:

is that the one you sent me? :-S. I will do it tomorrow if no one does it before that. Sorry forgot

Katina said:

yes lol. I thought it would be bette to post in the main forum instead.. sorry that I bothered you
    xx

Katina said:

I only need the RU & EN for the Q&A

TheNuttyOne said:

На концерт в Белорусскою столицу, Максим, она же Марина Максимова приехала в статусе не просто популярной певицой а замужней барышней и молодой мамой. Год назад звезда сочиталась законным браком со своим звукорежиссером Александром Луговцовым а 8 марта у пары родилась дочь Александра

For the concert in Belorussian capital, Maksim, or Marina Maksimova arrived with the status of not just a popular singer, but also a married woman and young mother. A year ago the star, got married to her sound engineer Alexander Lugovtsov and on the 8th of March gave birth to a daughter Alexandra.

"Я никодга не мечтала знаети стать мамой, а кодга взяла ребёнка вдруг поняла что это, я просто прилипла к ней и прям до сих пор не могу отлипнуть. "
    I never dreamed of becoming a mother, but when I had her in my hands I realized that .. , I just became stuck(is that how you say it in english ) to her. And get get unstuck.

Уже в первые дни осени после не большого дикретного таимаута 25-летняя Максим, снова вышла на работу, то есть на сцену, временно оставив дочь на руках супруга.
    By the first days of the fall, after a short maternity leave 25 year old Maksim, again went to her job, to perform, temporarily leaving her daughter with her spouse

"Страшно скучаю конечно, помимо того что я очень люблю то что я делаю, ето и мой хлеб, в отличеи от многих артистов которые всеволиш занимаются самолюбованием, и не кормят своих детеи, родив их, и бросают практически и уезжают на гастроли. Сейчас я позволяю себе уехать на пару концертов на два города и приезжаю домой на два дня"

"I am miss her very much of course, and I love what I do very much too, it is my bread (job), unlike other performers who are just doing it for their ego, and don't feed their children, after giving birth, and practically leave them, before leaving for tours. Right now I'm letting myself leave for two concerts in two cities but I will go back home for two days.

"Эту песню я посвещаю своей дочери"
    ***SONG SONG SONG***
    I dedicate this song to my daughter

"Но мои песни она узнаёт когда слушает например по радио она сразу так на меня смотрет, пытаеться понять почему мама там поёт и сидит здесь. Под колыбельные она не засыпает, она под них начинает сразу тухить, хотя папа её очень смешные песни поёт, он ей поёт: ________________________. Вот я ему говорю "она не уснёт" он мне всё равно не верит, "она уснёт". "

She recognizes my songs when she hears them on the radio, and instantly looks at me, trying to understand how Mom could be singing there and sit next to her. She doesn't fall asleep with lullabys she just starts dancing (not sure what that word is), her father sings te her funny songs, he sings: _________________. And I tell him, She won't fall asleep, but he doesn't believe me and says She will.

О взаимоотношениях с мужем Максим говорит не охотно, но говорит.
    About her relations with her husband Maksim doesn't talk very open openly, but does discuss it.

"Я честно говоря, такое ощущение когда мне задают вопросы про личную жизнь я себя чувствую у психолога, будто бы я, и мне так честно говоря сложно что-то расказывать.

Openly speaking, I feel like when I am asked questions about my personal life, I feel like I am talking to a psychologist, like I am, it is hard for me to discuss it.

Мы друг друга не называем муж, жена, этими банальными словами может быть по-этому у нас както всё проще, у нас нет там такой бытовухи там какой то ужасной, там вынеси мусор, такой как то всё это очень просто и легко.

We don't call each other husband and wife, these "typical" words maybe that is why everything with us is simple, we don't have petty arguments, like go take out the trash, everything is very easy and simple.

***SONG SONG SONG***

Мы не знаем как в жизни но в творчестве Марины Максимовой метаморфозы уж точно произошли. От "Трудного Возраста" к "Одиночке", новые музыкальные творения взахлёбь обсуждал весь интернет, упрекаю певицу в нецензурной брани, даже в пропаганде наркотиков.

We don't know how it is in her life but in her art Marina Maksimova has achieved some metamorphoses. From "Trudnyi Vosrast" [Difficult Age] to "Odinochka" [Lonely/Alone], the entire internet is tirelessly discussing the new music. critisizing the singer for using foul language, even in her propaganda of drugs

"Я так хулиганю ... конечно меня там стали сразу же обвинать очень большое количество пошло всяких таких, АХ МАКСИМ КУРИТ, нет друзя я не курю, если я напишу песню про космос, не факт что я там была.

I am a hooligan ... of course suddenly I started being accused of a lot of different things, OH SHE SMOKES, no my friends I do not smoke, if I am writing a song about the outer space, I am not saying I have been there.

Тем не менее что-бы не пела Максим всенародная как правило молодёжная любовь к ней попрежнему сильна поклонники визжат от восторга знают наизюсть текст каждои песни и выстраивают километровые очереди за афтографами. А на считу Максим 2 миллиона проданных дисков, более 20 музыкальных наград, 100-ни переполненых залов и 17-ая строчка рейтинга 50 самых высоко-оплачевымаех звёзд России по версии журнала Форбс. О такой популярносьти мечтают многие артисты.

None the less whatever it is she is singing there is almost guaranteed to be youth who love her with the same intensity, fans who squeal out of enthusiasm and know the lyrics to all of her songs and line up for kilometers to get her autograph. Some of her accomplishments are 2 million sold CD's more than 20 musical awards, 100's of full arenas and the 17th place in the rankings of 50 highest paid entertainers in Russia by Forbes Magazine. A lot of artists dream of this kind of popularity.

"Мне такое ощищение что это не моя заслуга, я очень легко пишу песни, не жду там какой-то музы ночами, как то практически без помарок, если пишу песню то очень быстро, мне кажется это не моя заслуга, это от кудато с верху, единственно что я поняла нельзя наверно писать песни о том чего у тебя не было, потому что это обязательно случится, проверенно на собственном опыте.

I feel like that is not my achievement, I write songs very easily, don't wait at nights for some type of melody, there are not a lot of mistake to fix, when I write it is very fast, so I feel like it is not my achievement but somewhere from above, the one think I learned is that I shouldn't write songs about something that didn't happen to me, because it will happen [after I write it], that has already happened to me.
    Last edited by TheNuttyOne; 12-01-2009 at 08:25 PM.