When to translate

Thread: When to translate

Tags: None
  1. Lobelia said:

Default When to translate

I would like to suggest that something could be added once a person decides to begin translating a song. A tag or reply saying "Translation in progress" or something similar.

I didn't see this mentioned before so I thought I should suggest it, if it was then I apologize.

damarys said:

THis is a very good idea, Lobelia! I have often spent a lot of time translating a song only to find out someone was translating at the same time... and then we both post together! Great idea. I hope our wonderful adminstrators can figure out how to do this.

TheNuttyOne said:

What I usually do it right when I start, translate a paragraph or so click POST. The go to EDIT and finish, that way everyone knows that I am doing it.

P.S. And I've finally me this wonderful person Jandros has been telling me about ... Damarys ... nice to meet you

damarys said:

Hello! Very nice to meet you! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and all those who joined while I was away. I'm glad Jandros was saying nice things about me, because I'm sure he could've gone the other way as well.. but he is such a gentleman!