I've been trying to find this song

Thread: I've been trying to find this song

Tags: None
  1. karahhkay said:

Unhappy I've been trying to find this song

I'm absolutely desperate.

This song appeared on Season 6, episode 10 of the Hills. It's a girl with a sort of raspy voice.

The song that starts after Brody tells Jayde that he doesn't want to talk about the future of their relationship at Taylor's party, and keeps playing as Audrina meets Justin.

Some lyrics are, "Someone help me help myself cause I got lost along the way. Things that seem so clear to me are clearly faded to gray."
    "please exuse my poor excuses"

I'll be so happy if someone can help me please (:
  2. QueenD said:

Hi! I had the same problem...but finally found the song...

The song you're looking for is:
    "The Beacon" By A Fine Frenzy

If you ever need to find songs from the hills in the future just go to this website(it lists every song by episode):
    http://www.mtv.com/shows/the_hills/s...5/series.jhtml
  3. helloemmmmma said:

Default replyyy

i wanted to know what that song was too!

but, i looked up the lyrics and that of 'the beacon' but it's not the song from the hills, is it??

the lyrics didn't match, so, i'm so confused >.<
  4. karahhkay said:

The lyrics don't match :|
    The song isn't listed on MTV's website. Trust me, I checked.
  5. Staceymcm said:

Default Same!

I also had this problem! Iv looked everywhere and I mean everywhere.. When i went on the MTV website I also noticed that it said the beacon and I searched on YouTube and realised it wasn't the same song. So I went on the uk MTV site and watched the clip and when it came to the bit it was intact the beacon by a fine frenzy! I was so confused as to why the episode I had watched on the tv had this song on it and the one on the website had a different song! I know this doesn't get u any further forward but I just thought I'd let u know what the score was with the beacon.. Go and check it out on the uk website, I was wanting to contact them but I know it would be pointless! I still am desperate to know what the song is though

Quote Originally Posted by karahhkay View Post
    I'm absolutely desperate.

This song appeared on Season 6, episode 10 of the Hills. It's a girl with a sort of raspy voice.

The song that starts after Brody tells Jayde that he doesn't want to talk about the future of their relationship at Taylor's party, and keeps playing as Audrina meets Justin.

Some lyrics are, "Someone help me help myself cause I got lost along the way. Things that seem so clear to me are clearly faded to gray."
    "please exuse my poor excuses"

I'll be so happy if someone can help me please (:
  6. hannastella said:

i´m exactly in the same, i´ve been looking for the song for a couple of days and nothing!!
  7. Mgalligan said:

Default Driving me Crazy, Need help ASAP!!

In the season 3 Episode 22 of The Hills, right after a commercial break a song comes on. I've looked for over an hour and cannot find the song. It sounds like the lyrics are: "I was looking for you (not sure about those two words) and i want down, I found a new solution and I've been looking for years, I've been found" It is killing me and i wont get sleep until i find it, please help! ha thanks

Note: online on MTV it is at the 16:11 mark that the song comes on
  8. charlabeth said:

Default My Bruises

My Bruises by Drew Davis is the song i just downloaded it on iTunes.
  9. dmdmusic said:

Hey guys! I'm Drew Davis - my friend just showed me this link, and I was SO flattered! Thanks so much for searching for my music and sorry about the miscommunication on the website about the artist. It means so much to me that you are listening and liking what I'm doing. Hope you have a great holiday! - Drew
  10. dmdmusic said:

This is Drew Davis, and I just wanted to say thank you so much for seeking out my music. My creepy friends google me all of the time and came across this page and the other page in search of my song from the show, and I just wanted to say I am so flattered you went through such a search. Sorry it was so hard to find! Thanks again for listening and hope you continue to enjoy the music