Hakim - Bashaka

Thread: Hakim - Bashaka

Tags: None
  1. Ale_Ikari said:

Default Hakim - Bashaka

Hi, I just signed up to this amazing forum and I could finally understand what the song Tigi Tigi means. I just like it because of Hakim and these last days I've been dowloading his whole discography.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me translating the song Bashaka sung by this wonderful egyptian artist.

Thanks a lot.
    Greetings from Mexico.

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ale_Ikari View Post
    Hi, I just signed up to this amazing forum and I could finally understand what the song Tigi Tigi means. I just like it because of Hakim and these last days I've been dowloading his whole discography.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me translating the song Bashaka sung by this wonderful egyptian artist.

Thanks a lot.
    Greetings from Mexico.
    Hola paisano(a) ... pues como eres nuevo, te explicare un poquitin lo que debes hacer... debes pedir la traduccion en un nuevo hilo .. y si tienes la letra o un link (digamos de youtube) de la cancion, sera mucho mas facil para nuestros amigos/as traductores ...

Saluditos tambien de Mexico... pero de aca del Norte.. heheh
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ale_Ikari View Post

Thanks a lot.
    Greetings from Mexico.
    Hola paisano Bienvenido al foro

@Zahra: I looked for the lyrics but couldn't find them anywhere, the best I could find was the song in youtube:

Hakim- Bashaka

I hope someone comes and rescues these three mexicans LOL
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

gbasfora said:

5. Ale_Ikari said:

Smile Bashaka-Hakim

Hi everyone, I just signed up to this forum some days ago and I am really amazed of the great spirit of helping each others to understand the world music in all its splendor. Congratulations to you all!

In this occasion I ask for your help in order to translate the lyrics of the song Bashaka from the great egyptian singer Hakim. I've gone crazy for this song (it is the most played in my iPod) but I don't understand any word.

I really appreciate your time to help me.

Below there's the link of the song, which actually belongs to my personal blog.

Thank you very much! =)

http://ashotofgingerale.blogspot.com...0/bashaka.html

6. Ale_Ikari said:

Hello, I am sorry to insist but I would really appreciate someone could help me with my song.

Thanks again! =)

7. Ale_Ikari said:

Hi, I would like to know if somebody can help me with the translation of Bashaka. Thanks again.

larosa said:

i didn't get all of it,especially the repeated part,i don't know what language it is ,sorry
    lyrics from me

hayda kolen kolen bashaka
    hayda kole beniya bashaka

sho2i bynadi wenta mesh radi
    te2sa webanadi
    tab marra men nefsi tnadini

dadini marra teksab wedadi
    dadini 7abba bas ennoubadi
    kefaya 2aswa we khsaml we bo3d
    kefaya 3ende layzid 3enadi

7abib za3alo loh shakle tani
    aroo7 asal7o yehda fe sawani
    ba7ebbo 7ob mahosh ay 7ob
    ba7es enou ma5lou2 3ashani
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

9. Ale_Ikari said:

Any help is welcome. Thank you very much!

Shokraaan said:

Bienvenidoooooooooooooooo Paisaaaaaaaaano!
    اغمض عيني اشوف صورتك تجيني في المنام

11. Farasha Hanem said:

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    Hola paisano Bienvenido al foro

@Zahra: I looked for the lyrics but couldn't find them anywhere, the best I could find was the song in youtube:

Hakim- Bashaka

I hope someone comes and rescues these three mexicans LOL
    Make that FOUR Mexicans! :3