Song from Marc by Marc Jacobs Show

Thread: Song from Marc by Marc Jacobs Show

Tags: None
  1. shootingblanks said:

Default Song from Marc by Marc Jacobs Show

To Anyone Who Can Help,

Thank you so much in advance.

I'm looking for the first/intro song from this runway show. It runs for about a minute thirty sec. I've attached a link to the video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hHs7nql5eM

Thanks again!

2. Fence Sitter said:

Hi

I checked out the youtube comments of the same video title. (The bits I listened to, both sounded samish, though the first I could hear what sounded like children in vocals, whereas I couldn't in the youtube version. [Sorry I couldn't be a little more thorough, I'm back on slooooow dialup for a while] )

There were a couple of responses in youtube comments.

lillica libertine remix of Emelline by Charli xcx

http://www.last.fm/music/Charli+XCX/...bertine+Remix)

I found a sample I could listen to by the artist.

Sample - emelline _lillica libertine remix_ by charli xcx_F7361412d01.mp3 - 0.23MB

3. shootingblanks said:

Hey, thanks for taking the time to search around! But the song you identified is from the runway soundtrack to the "Marc Jacobs" show not the "Marc by Marc Jacobs" show (re: link in original post), so maybe I wasn't very clear.

4. Fence Sitter said:

No, you were clear, it just I looked for a video that " looked exactly" the same event in youtube. Looking at it, it seemed to be the same fashion parade, with what I assumed was the same song. I don't have the luxury to waste bandwidth on watching the entire HD clips, so I sample in each video to compare.

OK, so now I tell they are actually two different events and see the music isn't actually from the parade, but selected by the author as backing music.

All I can hear clearly is

"That's what I like, That's what I like, That's what I like ... a helicopter."

Can't find a suitable match with google though.

5. shootingblanks said:

Yeah, those are also the only phrases I could pick up and after Google searching lyrics: nada. Which brought me here. But thanks for your help! I'll be checking the YouTube video comments periodically for some closure. :-p