Summary needed...

Thread: Summary needed...

Tags: None

Katina said:

Default Summary needed...

Could someone please give me a translation to the following video? Not a word-by-word translation, just a brief summary of what is being said. Many thanks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92FN7KMvWwM

TheNuttyOne said:

0:00 My album came out, it's called Odinochka, I am asking you to do me a favor *whispering* don't buy it.
    0:10 You have to listen to it knowing that I couldn't control, for the first time in my life, the last couple of things in the making of the CD.
    0:17 And I am disappointed the sound that I wanted to be there wasn't there.
    0:24 Disappointment is the wrong word for it, whatever number of CD that were sold we can't get back.
    0:37 Now we are going to redo it, I am going to take an active role.
    0:48 The 'bosses' say that this is just me freaking out, but I don't think so. This is probably not what I should say but lies, oversight, whatever it is people are trying to cover their as*es.
    1:02 On the concert everything sounded the way it should, and I hope that in some time the album will too. I was waiting for the release and it was so important to me, but then I listened to it and thought OMG,
    1:20 and no one wants to admit to making my decisions for me, now I am trying to fix it ASAP

Katina said:

thanks! wow, that's sad for Marina, getting a crappy recording of her CD?! You'd think they would have checked that everything was OK before they released it ?? That's really sad for her

Katina said:

And I bought it... I feel really bad now . The sound is really quiet.

TheNuttyOne said:

your bought it really? it's sold in australia? I hate not being able to buy non-american CD's of stuff I like. Not even talking about mp3's

Katina said:

no lol. Only English language CD's are available here. I bought it from amazon.com

Katina said:

It's interesting, most of the music I like and listen to isn't even english