(*) translation (urgent)

Thread: (*) translation (urgent)

Tags: None
  1. potatoes said:

Default (*) translation (urgent)

can someone please translated this for me. please...please
    its a male to female.
    yesterday you showed me your true self.. i couldnt believe it, i was hurt beyond belief.
    i wanted so much to talk to someone, to give me advice, to help me.
    i didnt mean for this to happen, i didnt want to put you in this position.
    forgive me
    but the opportunity was there for me to talk about it, and i took it... please dont hate me.
    i did so much for you, even changed myself..
    i stopped smoking cigarettes, for you, and only you.
    i tried my best to learn spanish for you.
    i tried my best to take care of you and your family.
    i gave you many compliments, suprises and support..
    you got me to socialize with other people, you made me happy, gave me something to smile for.
    ....i just tried my best for you, but it wasnt enough for you.
    i wanted so much for you to be there for me as a friend, to support me like i supported you.
    i lost close family members.. i've lost my best friend and needed your support...
    but i was denied, left abondoned, and to suffer through out the days.
    ive done everything a man should do for a women.
    everything i did was because i thought i was a man...a friend...
    but in return i was left hurting, i was left scared, and left with a empty place where
    my heart used to be.
    you told me... "i thought you were a man", you made me question myself...
    am i really a bad person?
    am i really a man?
    am i really a true gentleman?
    you said i confused you, im telling you now.
    i never once thought of a sexual relationship, never thought of being married.
    i just wanted a true friend, someone to talk to,
    someone to grow old with, and have by my side and hold me through thick and thin.
    but you told me to my face, you told me from your heart... that you dont want my friendship and
    you dont care about me. i thought it was just a bad nightmare, but it wasnt.
    after all this... i still care for you..still want to be your friend... why? i dont know.
    i've thought this through and ...i cant do it, i really cant do it, you left in ruins, shattered and torn.
    i really cant explain how i feel, how much it hurts...maybe theres no explaination for this feeling.
    but im here for you... i've always been there for you, you just didnt see it that way.
    im letting you know now at this very moment,
    i still have faith in you...
    i have faith that you will change your ways and become a better person.
    i have faith that you will learn not to decieve anyone.
    i have faith that you will learn to speak the truth, even if it leads to pain.
    i have faith that you will stay with your husband and be together in happiness for the
    rest of your life.
    i have faith that you will restore your honor, and respect as a true woman.
    i lost all hope,hope abandoned me..but i have faith, please dont make me question my faith...its all i have left

thank you so much

bedroomeyes said:

Ayer me mostraste la verdadera tú...no lo pude creer; me lastimaste más de lo pude imaginar.
    quería tanto hablar con alguien para que me aconsejara, que me ayudara
    no quise que esto sucediera, no quise ponerte en esta situación.
    perdóname
    pero surgió la oportunidad de hablar sobre esto y la tomé...por favor no me odies.
    hice tanto por ti, hasta cambié yo mismo..
    dejé de fumar cigarrillos por ti y solo por ti.
    intenté aprender español lo más que pude por ti.
    intenté lo mejor que pude cuidar de ti y tu familia.
    te hice muchos cumplidos, sorpresas y te di apoyo..
    conseguiste que me asociara con otras personas, me hiciste feliz, me diste algo por qué sonreír.
    ...intenté hacer lo mejor que pude por ti, pero no te fue suficiente.
    quise tanto que estuvieras por mí como amiga, que me apoyaras como yo te apoyaba a ti.
    perdí familiares íntimos.. he perdido mi mejor amigo(a) y necesitaba tu apoyo...
    pero fui rechazado, me dejaste abandonado y para sufrir durante los días.
    hice todo lo que hace un hombre por una mujer.
    todo lo hice porque creía ser un hombre...un amigo...
    pero a cambio me dejaste lastimado, con miedo y con un vacío donde se encontraba mi corazón.
    me dijiste..."pensé que eras hombre," me hiciste dudar de mí mismo...
    ¿seré yo una persona tan mala?
    ¿seré realmente yo un hombre?
    ¿seré yo un verdadero caballero?
    me dijiste que yo te confundí, te digo ahora.
    jamás pensé en una relación sexual, jamás pensé en casarme.
    solo quería una amiga de verdad, alguien con quien hablar.
    alguien con quien envejecer, que estuviera a mi lado, que me abrazara contra viento y marea.
    pero me lo dijiste en la cara, me lo dijiste de corazón... que no quieres mi amistad y no te importo. creí que era una pesadilla pero no.
    después de todo esto...aún te tengo cariño..aún quiero ser tu amigo... ¿por qué? no lo sé.
    le he dado muchas vueltas y... no puedo, realmente no puedo, tú en la ruina, destrozada y hecha pedazos.
    realmente no puedo explicarte lo que siento, cómo duele...tal vez no tenga explicación esta sensación.
    pero aquí estoy por ti... siempre he estado por ti, solo que tú no lo has visto de esa manera.
    te aviso que en este momento,
    aún tengo fe en ti...
    tengo fe en que cambiarás y serás mejor persona.
    tengo fe en que aprenderás a no engañar a nadie.
    tengo fe en que aprenderás a decir la verdad aunque te lleve al dolor.
    tengo fe en que te quedarás con tu marido y juntos en la felicidad por el resto de tu vida.
    tengo fe en que reestablecerás tu honor y respeto de mujer fiel.
    yo perdí toda la esperanza; la esperanza me ha abandonado..pero tengo fe, por favor no me hagas dudar de mi fe...es lo único que me queda.
    The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
    -Albert Einstein

3. potatoes said:

thank you so much!!
    thank you

4. potatoes said:

another please. last one
    i really dont know what to say, i really dont know what to do
    for the first time in my life, im lost, im alone.
    my people we are tought that all women should be treated kindly, repectfully, praised.
    for the first time in my life i cant do any of these things for you.
    i thought highly of you, i thought you were a strong women
    Believing all you’ve ever said..never thinking it was a lie
    i had much respect for you, but i've lost hope in you, i've lost trust in you
    i've completely lost you. i did so much for you... i got nothing not even a true friendship.
    Feeling afraid, cold and lonely, I came to you the hour I was in pain, when i needed you most
    Looking for answers, but you did’t want to hear me.
    I never thought I'd see this day,I never thought I'd feel this way,
    You...a stranger to me now. I'm left with emptiness...
    when I hurt I feel like dirt And my spirit's bruised and battered.
    How can you have meant so much to me, And I have meant nothing to you
    I just wish I would never had come to realize the whole time I thought u cared
    I had been believing a lie...I never felt I really was your friend... so maybe this is the end.
    i want you to know...in that quiet moment when you are hurt and
    realize you need someone and you have no one, remember, i was always there for you
    remember even with the distance between us i am still someone who cares.
    i will leave the choice to you, think long and hard. i dont want to be hurt again
    if you choose to forget me and our friendship..
    than maybe now is the time to tell me you dont want friendship.
    now is the time to tell me goodbye.

5. potatoes said:

bump,

baby_girl_ said:

Realmente no sé que decir,ni que hacer, por primera vez en mi vida, mi sento perdido, solo. mi gente, aprendimos que todas las mujeres deberían ser tratadas con amabilidad, con respeto, e con elogió. Por primera vez en mi vida no puedo hacer cualquiera de estas cosas para ti. Pensé muy bien en ti, pensé que eras una mujer fuerte. Creer todo lo que has dicho alguna vez .. nunca pensando que era una mentira. Tuve mucho respeto por ti, pero yo he perdido la esperanza en ti, he perdido la confianza en ti. Le he perdido completamente. Hice tanto para ti... No tengo nada, ni siquiera una verdadera amistad. Sentir miedo, frío y solitario, llegué a ti en la hora que yo estaba en el dolor, cuando te necesitaba más. Buscando respuestas, pero no quiso escucharme. Nunca pensé que vería este día, nunca pensé que iba a sentir en esta manera. Tu ... un extranjero para mí ahora. Yo me quedo con el vacío ... cuando me duele me siento como la suciedad y mi espíritu se ha magullado y ha derribado. Sólo deseo que nunca se había dado cuenta de todo el tiempo que pensé que te importaba. Había estado creyendo una mentira ... Nunca sentí que yo realmente fui su amigo ... así que tal vez este es el final. Quiero que sepas ... en ese momento de tranquilidad cuando estás herido y ti das cuenta que necesitas alguien y no tienes a nadie, recuerde, siempre estaba allí para ti. Recuerde, aún con la distancia entre nosotros todavía soy alguien que se preocupa. Voy a dejarte la opción, piensa mucho tiempo y con fuerza. No quiero ser dolido de nuevo. Si decides que te olvides de mi y de nuestra amistad .. tal vez ahora es el momento para decirme que no deseas la amistad. Ahora es el momento de decirme adiós.