translation from english to bosnia

Thread: translation from english to bosnia

Tags: None
  1. BirDsGirl said:

Post translation from english to bosnia

Hi

Its not really a poem, its just something i wrote, i really do hope that somebody can and feel like helping me

Here goes:

What would happen if I told you that I love you and things have changed, if I told you that nothing will be as before, if I told you that my heart only belongs to you, if I told you that you are the only one for me, if I told you that I can not live without you, if I told you that my world will collapse without you, if I told you that nothing in this world means more to me than you do, if I told you that If you choose to forget me I will die, I can not live without you. If you love me and want us to be together again, let me not go into a new year with a broken heart. Let me also feel what love really is, let us together find the love again, the love which we both believe in.

Spring said:

Šta bi bilo kad bih ti rekla da te volim i da su se stvari promenile, ako bih ti rekla da ništa neće biti kao pre, ako bih ti rekla da moje srce pripada samo tebi, ako bih ti rekla da ti si za mene jedini, ako bih ti rekla da ne mogu živeti bez tebe, ako bih ti rekla de će se moj svet bez tebe srušiti, ako bih ti rekla da mi ništa na svetu ne znači više od tebe, ako bih ti rekla da ću umreti ako odlučiš da me zaboraviš, ne mogu živeti bez tebe. Ako me voliš i želiš da ponovo budemo zajedno, ne dozvoli da uđem u Novu Godinu sa slomljenim srcem. Dozvoli mi da i ja osetim šta je zapravo ljubav, dozvoli da zajedno ponovo nađemo ljubav, onu ljubav u koju oboje verujemo.

[This is not really Bosnian but the difference is probably in two "ij" missing so, I'm sure he will understand]

3. BirDsGirl said:

Ty so much