Danish to English Song Translation Needed PLEASE! :)

Thread: Danish to English Song Translation Needed PLEASE! :)

Tags: None
  1. johnboypitt1 said:

Default Danish to English Song Translation Needed PLEASE! :)

My 11 yo daughter Robyn is hooked on this song she heard on youtube by a danish teen pop group called C-Power, and the song is called "S, P, Eller K". It's killing her not knowing what they are singing, so I told her I'd see if I could get help here. Anyway, I have a clean .mp3 of the song, but it's of course too big to upload here. There is link to the video here with clear audio here: www.nme.com/awards/video/id/kDCBcZUzMMY and another here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDCBcZUzMMY. Anyway, the song lyrics are the biggest thing, but a translation of the opening dialog would be a bonus If anyone fluent enough in Danish to translate it to english for me, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
    Last edited by johnboypitt1; 12-31-2009 at 06:03 AM.

2. Sisii said:

Red face :)

its really hard to hear what they are singing, and i cant find the lyrics so i will do my best .
    in the start conversation they are telling about their friendship, they have know eachother sine they were 2 years old . at tuesday they goes to showdance and at thursdays they goes to line dance together . camilla loves bikes and cars and that stuff and christine is more into animals and things that are alive . one thing is for sure, they dont go eanywhere without there beloved teddybears , and they are offcourse also with them tonight.
    at first maybe i should tell you about S P or K , wich stands for Sandhed ( truth) Procent ( procent and Kys ( kiss), this is a kind of game youngsters play, i dont know if you know this but if you dont, you sit in a group and then somebody starts to ask another S P Or K , and then you choose, maybe Truth, then then the person who asked sp or k , wisll ask you a question and you have to tell the truth, P then you will be asked how many procents love you have for somebody, K then you will be asked kiss somebody, you have 3 'chikens' wich means you can use a chiken if you are to affraid or emberassed to do it

S P Or K, wich one will you answer on
    we are going to school to let the hours fly, its up and down and very wild
    we only wants the pauses, this is when the cool things happens
    now i will tell you why
    we know the coolest game, do you dare to play then you are cool .
    we are playing s p or k and if u wanna play with us then just say it
    s stands for truth, and p stands for procents and k stands for kisss
    i wissh we had more time, more time to play in , it could be so cool
    the teacher must understand we got something to do
    to sit here is to boring.
    if we just could be free, thats what we like
    we are playing s p or k and if you wanna play with us then just tell
    im saying S, im saying p , im saying k
    what does that give? come on
    im saying S, im saying p , im saying k
    what does that give? come on
    its because
    we are playing s p or k and if u wanna play with us then just say it
    Niye yaptığına dair tek bir neden söyleyebilir misin bana?

3. johnboypitt1 said:

Thumbs up

OMG thank you so much! My daughter is so stoked! She was worried the lyrics wouldn't be as 'cool as the song', so it really came through there. I really appreciate the thoroughness you put into it and the explanations that tie it all together. you rock!

4. Sisii said:

You are welcome, anytime
    come again if there should be any other songs
    Niye yaptığına dair tek bir neden söyleyebilir misin bana?