Syrian arabic

Thread: Syrian arabic

Tags: None

جوليا said:

Default Syrian arabic

sorry
    Last edited by جوليا; 01-14-2010 at 06:32 AM.

LOUIE said:

i gave you a lot of terms last night, but they're not shown on here anyone know why ?
    ?? ???? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ? ??? ??????? ???? ?????

3. all4fatima said:

can you plz translate this passage in syrian dialect. thankyou
    Fatima: Good morning. God give you health. How has your day been? Has it been alright? The weather is nice today.
    Grocer: God give you health. My day has been fine thank you. The weather is nice and sunny today.
    F: I have come to your shop to buy vegetables and fruit for my children. What kind of fruits and vegetables do you have today? Do you have fresh onions? Do you have tomatoes, potatoes, peppers, cucumbers, fresh garlic and lemons?
    G: yes we have everything except for lemons.
    F: I’d like cucumbers and tomatoes.
    G:how many kilos would you like?
    F: I would like a kilo of tomatoes and a kilo of cucumbers please.
    G: okay is this everything?
    F: no. I would like three ripe mangoes and 3 unripe mangoes and 2 kilos of fresh apples. Where do you keep your apples?
    G: okay. No problem. The apples are on the second shelf.
    F: do you have pink lady apples because I find them very sweet and crunchy.
    G: no but we have Gala apples. Do you want to take them?
    F: no thanks. I will leave them. when are you expecting new stock, of pink lady apples?
    G: next week inshallah.
    F: How much is a kilo of cucumbers, a kilo of tomatoes, 3 ripe mangoes and 3 unripe mangoes?
    G: a kilo of cucumbers is 35 liras & tomatoes is for 25 liras, 3 ripe mangoes are for 40 liras and 3 unripe mangoes are for 40 liras.
    F:the prices are very expensive. Give me a discount.
    G: okay. Cucumbers are for 30 liras. Tomatoes are for 20 liras. 3 ripe mangoes are for 35 liras and 3 unripe mangoes are for 35 liras.
    F: okay. This is the right price. Give me the vegetables and the fruit and here is the money.