Looking for polish rap song.

Thread: Looking for polish rap song.

Tags: None

Scarafax said:

Default Looking for polish rap song.

Who can help me?

I look for a famous polish rap song. The melody used in this song is originally from an english-language song... i dont remember the name of the english song... lyrics also not, only a sentence that go something like this:

...and i will overcome...

I know the melody very good inside my head but just cant place the original songname. However... i look for the polish rap song. Maybe somebody can drop me some suggestions, or know the name of the song/rapper.

Thanks in advance!
    ..:: As Finishing Touch, God Created The Dutch! ::..

Scarafax said:

No one can help me???

3. andrzej said:

im from poland and i listen to polish hip hop ALL the time. im trying to think but the details you gave me are so little

maybe you can write some other details that you remember and maybe i can help you.... some kinda more hints could be much more useful....

4. andrzej said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HU8I-ldZvM

I know this probably not it....but im just giving out a suggestion

English song melody/chorus and Polish rapper, as described... and its pretty famous...

5. andrzej said:

if that was the song than can u please tell me if i was right or not? seems like u were online today but u didnt respond in the topic so im wondering if u found what ur looking for or not?

Scarafax said:

Sorry i was online yesterday however when you posted your suggestion i already offline. But this is not the song, thanks for trying.

I know that in the original song is a lot of piano. And the only text i can remember is something like '...and i will overcohohohome...'

I know it is very difficult finding a track thru this short information. I am very happy you try for me.

Moje polski nie jest bardzo dobre... jestem hollanderski.

7. dikzak said:

Its frensh, if it ain't what you looking for I hope you still enjoy it, I do

la tribu de dana - manau
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NRqSrPTPv8

Scarafax said:

No i don't look for that song, that song i know... its really an english song.

Scarafax said:

Thanks for all the trying people, but i have found the song i was looking for.
    The song i was looking for was:

Jeden Osiem L - Jak Zapomnieć

And the original song is "Live - Overcome". I dont know what they sing about in the Polish rap version, but just liking that song.