Solved: techno/house music song name

Thread: Solved: techno/house music song name

Tags: None
  1. jdubs57 said:

Default Solved: techno/house music song name

There are no lyrics in the song besides what sounds like a girl saying "ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ohhhh ah ah ah ah ah ah ooooooop" sounds like it gets sped up and then slowed down at the end.

the song has a heavy drum beat (really fast snare)
    the beginning starts out with a kindof drum snare solo (like a marching band)

seems like a pretty short repetitive song when i heard it but its def catchy
    any1 have any ideas?

2. jdubs57 said:

maybe its more like
    eh eh eh eh eh ohhh eh eh eh eh eh eh oooop

3. jdubs57 said:

eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-ohhhhh eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-ohhwwp

come on someone has got to know this!!

4. Fence Sitter said:

There as it turns out, a bucket load of songs that have a female sounding oh wah eh type vocals, and as much of it is a synthesised sample it's hard to work out just what the repeated vocals are at times.

One of my favourites that easily comes to mind is Lifelike & KrisMenace_Discopolis. However there is no p sound at the end of those vocals, nor does the tempo change that much in that particular bit of music.

5. jdubs57 said:

i just listened to that song and it's not it
    infact i didnt hear any girl in that whole song

in the song im talking about it's pretty clear, although it is sampled and slightly distored(especially at the end with ohh and oooop)

the only other info i can give is it has a heavy loud quick snare drum beat.

6. jdubs57 said:

also the song is semi-recent (id say no earlier than october09)

7. jdubs57 said:

the ohh part ooop parts are mad by slowing down the eh sound and speeding it up if that helps :/

8. dee. said:

Default hey

OMG. i've been trying to find that same particular song... I THINK I KNOW WHICH ONE..
    click the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00aCTc_ZiGc

& listen to 1:42-1:59, i hope thats the song your talking about, because I REALLY want to know the name of that song

9. missmambo2005 said:

Camille Jones Vs Fedde Le Grand - The Creeps

10. jdubs57 said:

Quote Originally Posted by dee. View Post
    OMG. i've been trying to find that same particular song... I THINK I KNOW WHICH ONE..
    click the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00aCTc_ZiGc

& listen to 1:42-1:59, i hope thats the song your talking about, because I REALLY want to know the name of that song
    YES!!! THAT'S THE SONG I'M TALKING ABOUT

Anyone know the name?!?!

11. jdubs57 said:

anybody?

12. AlisonMMM said:

Yes!!!! Dee and Jdubs this is the song someone must know what it is called!!! I have registered with this site just to post this message.....I neeed this song so much an it's played everywhere....so why does no one know what its called! Please help us!

13. jdubs57 said:

found it!!

pon de floor - major lazer

lollipop said:

thanks for letting us know

Solved.

15. comi19 said:

Hi,I need some help...Anybody who knows the name of the song and the artist...Lyrics are "Give your love...(something between)....baby,give your love i need, darling...All the things you've given me baby......" Something like that...I hope somebody will know what I mean...