The best rapper

Thread: The best rapper

Tags: None

genisha said:

Smile The best rapper

Hi,what is the number one rapper to you.Do the poll and leave a comment of why that is your favorite rapper.You don't have to but you can.

razvy2 said:

Quote Originally Posted by genisha View Post
    Hi,what is the number one rapper to you.Do the poll and leave a comment of why that is your favorite rapper.You don't have to but you can.
    Eminem, 50 cent and Lil Wayne?? ))) how old are you?? :P did you ever heard about Nas, DMX, Ice Cube, Raekwon, PAC, BIGGIE??
    it's okay, i get it poppin'

Steve0 said:

I like Kid kudi.

Paris13 said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by razvy2 View Post
    Eminem, 50 cent and Lil Wayne?? ))) how old are you?? :P did you ever heard about Nas, DMX, Ice Cube, Raekwon, PAC, BIGGIE??
    I actually have heard of all of those rappers.I just didn't think of them at the time.Should i redo the post.Thinks for the advice

genisha said:

Smile Confession:p

I know you are wondering why paris13 wrote back to you razvy2 ,but the truth is........i am paris13 mt sister is paris13 and i made this person for her.SORRY....

razvy2 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Paris13 View Post
    I actually have heard of all of those rappers.I just didn't think of them at the time.Should i redo the post.Thinks for the advice
    Yes, that's a great idea.. But if you want to find out the FAVORITE rapper of any member of atl, I think you can name the topic like that and I will leave you alone. ))

razvy2 said:

Quote Originally Posted by genisha View Post
    I know you are wondering why paris13 wrote back to you razvy2 ,but the truth is........i am paris13 mt sister is paris13 and i made this person for her.SORRY....
    There's no problem at all, really.

countingstars said:

The subject is nice, but the rappers in the list are hardly recognized as 'the best' (only lil'wayne, the self-proclaimed 'genius' ). And as a proof, 'other' is many people's choice.
    Try Snoop Dogg, Notorious BIG, Tupac, Lil'Kim, Nas.. and so on

razvy2 said:

Quote Originally Posted by countingstars View Post
    The subject is nice, but the rappers in the list are hardly recognized as 'the best' (only lil'wayne, the self-proclaimed 'genius' ). And as a proof, 'other' is many people's choice.
    Try Snoop Dogg, Notorious BIG, Tupac, Lil'Kim, Nas.. and so on
    well, thank you CG for repeating what I've said...

countingstars said:

Well, I don't exactly recall you saying the same thing, but I'll tactfully ignore that.

razvy2 said:

Quote Originally Posted by countingstars View Post
    Well, I don't exactly recall you saying the same thing, but I'll tactfully ignore that.
    you do so :P

12. thirdeyeopener said:

I love Jigga man but you gotta bump Lupe Fiasco, Blue Scholars, Jay Electronica and XV