Help me find song from cs movie

Thread: Help me find song from cs movie

Tags: None
  1. sdsdsdw said:

Default Help me find song from cs movie

Hello its from a counter strike movie I realy want to know the name of the first song that plays its friggin cool.It has female vocal in it and its metal !

Heres the link to the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky10zb1JqIY

And Im not sure if this first song stops at 1:25 or it continues after that (it prob stops)....The bad thing is that a sound from the game is also playing (shooting) during the vid which is also very loud and its hard to hear lyrics ;s

I think I heard some words from the song not sure though something like this: "walking and talking? wandering low..Im waiting for my true love to come fight......I watch to the screen time......" not sure but it was something like that see for your self guys.I've searched for it using these lyrics but no luck..pls I hope some of you can recognize this song.Btw the begining is so familiar I think I heard it before not sure where in some movie trailer or dunno...Help me mates.

Best regards !

2. sdsdsdw said:

lol... bump pls ;(

No one here listens to metal or atleast stuff like that symphonic with female vocal ? ...It seems that you guys only discuss pop shits and old retro stuff >.>

I've searched for some similar bands, but there are hundreds of them ;s

Holpe someone recognize this song.Help pls !!

3. Th3Diplomat said:

kepp searching u will find it someday

j/k

4. sdsdsdw said:

bump ;(

I cant find it....Comeone guys pls help I rly want to know which song is that..Im sure its from some movie or smthng..

5. bugmenot1 said:

David Cho made the video in your link. It looks like he picked some obscure bands for the background music. Here's a quote about the music he used in that video:

"QPAD wanted to play it safe and utilize music from independent artists protected under the Creative Commons License. In other words I wasn't allowed to use music I could rip from a CD I can buy at Best Buy (or just download the .mp3's) and use it for this frag movie - hence the low quality."

I got that quote from this site: http://www.complexitygaming.com/index.php?c=news&id=669

Your best bet is to try and contact David Cho and hope he tells you what music he used. Then, come back and post it here because it does sound interesting.