Ziad Saleh - Bahebak Mosh Aref

Thread: Ziad Saleh - Bahebak Mosh Aref

Tags: None
  1. tariah said:

Default Ziad Saleh - Bahebak Mosh Aref

I've been looking for the lyrics and the translations of Ziad Salehs Bahebak Mosh Aref for some time, but unfortunately I've failed to find anything.

Please, is there anybody who are able to help me? I would really appreciate some help, since I would like to make a choreography to this song. The choreographies turn out so much better, when I know what the singer actually is singing.

Many thanks in advance.

Daydream said:

I don't have the time to type up the lyrics, but to give you an idea for your choreography the first two lines are "B7bak msh 3aref 2elek khawfi tsedeeni" I love you and I don't know how to tell you, from fear you may reject me and that's basically the overall meaning of the song.. If you ever get the lyrics, I'll be more than happy to do the entire song for you
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

3. tariah said:

Thanks for the line. I don't know if I will be able to find the complete lyrics, but maybe they will turn up when I least expect them.

At least I now got something to get the feel of it. I've already started on the choreography, since I really love this song. It would be nice though if I could emphasize in the some places by using some of the lyrics.

It isn't easy loving to dance to arabic music without any knowledge of the arabic language.