With the famous rappers on TV,
    Most people hate on me,
    You should notice cause I have the key,
    To guide myself where I’m supposed to be,
    I’m famous, but I can’t show my identity,
    And for that I am truly sorry,
    But here I can give you an opportunity,
    To write a song for me,
    As time goes you might hear it on your TV.

Chorus x2
    I’m a famous rapper---
    I made it to the top yo---,
    My name is Steve0,
    I’ll be making a lot of dough,

Paris13 said:

Wow,i didn't know that you rapped.Your really good.By the way,what does Steve0 stand for?
  3. MWHasArrived said:

he got it off a guy on jackas s that likes to wear thongs and do lots of "gay" stuff. we would proudly follow you to the end of time steveO

genisha said:

I don't believe that she was talking to you.By the way,Paris13 is my sister.And don't say things to her like that.

LyricsAngel said:

I'm not really into rap - but this isn't bad

Steve0 said:

Steve0 is my nick name. my name is steve and my last name starts with a o so people call me steve0.

Steve0 said:

Quote Originally Posted by MWHasArrived View Post
    he got it off a guy on jackas s that likes to wear thongs and do lots of "gay" stuff. we would proudly follow you to the end of time steveO

Why do you say stuff like this?

Steve0 said:

Quote Originally Posted by LyricsAngel View Post
    I'm not really into rap - but this isn't bad
    Im not like a hard core rapper, i don't curse alot or rhyme about doing drugs.

Steve0 said:

Oh i forgot to say thanks.
  10. MWHasArrived said:

This is the internet therfor I can really say what ever the hell I want to thanks to our public laws and government
    Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak without censorship and/or limitation. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes used to indicate not only freedom of verbal speech but any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used
    The right to freedom of speech is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR).

in other words. Im better then you all in every single way possible. paris is smelly genish is smelly steveo is smelly ruderz is smelly and just about everyone is smelly that is not a hate speech that is a true speech a freedom speech so shoot me and call me lurther king bang

Steve0 said:

Quote Originally Posted by MWHasArrived View Post
    This is the internet therfor I can really say what ever the hell I want to thanks to our public laws and government
    Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak without censorship and/or limitation. The synonymous term freedom of expression is sometimes used to indicate not only freedom of verbal speech but any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used
    The right to freedom of speech is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR).

in other words. Im better then you all in every single way possible. paris is smelly genish is smelly steveo is smelly ruderz is smelly and just about everyone is smelly that is not a hate speech that is a true speech a freedom speech so shoot me and call me lurther king bang
    Yes, you can, but you have to respect the boundries, we never said you can't say things, we just ask you why you do this. I just think you don't have many friends and you are just really mad so you go online and make fun of people for it because you know we cant come to your house and kick your ***.

Paris13 said:

That's true,or you just like irritating people.

Steve0 said:

haha yeah its so funny? but i love the comments you guys and gals write thankyou.

Paris13 said:

Your Welcome

Steve0 said:

bump/

LetThatFeverPlay said:

Wait, so you've rapped with Eminem and 50 Cent? Or are you just making that up? Cause..this isnt great..like at all. There's no feeling in it. I think you're just pulling our legs here. Try to mix up your rhymes a bit, like you dont have to rhyme every sentence, it interrupts the flow of the song sometimes. In my opinion anyway. And don't compare yourself to the likes of Eminem cause you've got a long way to go. Unless this is really old. But keep up the work.
    I've written pages upon pages
    trying to rid you from my bones.

Steve0 said:

Quote Originally Posted by LetThatFeverPlay View Post
    Wait, so you've rapped with Eminem and 50 Cent? Or are you just making that up? Cause..this isnt great..like at all. There's no feeling in it. I think you're just pulling our legs here. Try to mix up your rhymes a bit, like you dont have to rhyme every sentence, it interrupts the flow of the song sometimes. In my opinion anyway. And don't compare yourself to the likes of Eminem cause you've got a long way to go. Unless this is really old. But keep up the work.
    I have raped with them, im new to writing songs, but i have made some famous songs. But im not aloud to say who i really am sorry

LetThatFeverPlay said:

Ahh, I see. You're Obie Trice, huh? OBIEEE

Steve0 said:

***? nice guess man. um. i woke up she aint got no teeth! haha

LetThatFeverPlay said:

LOL I knew it was you, Obie! Legend.