Bulgarian chit-chat off topic PART 3

Thread: Bulgarian chit-chat off topic PART 3

Tags: None

NyLoN_BoY said:

tomorrow i will wake up. drink coffee with cigarette, get here, write something, cigarette, listen to some music \m/. cigarette, cofee, cigarette, ATL, facebook and then some TV, go out for some time, cigarette, get here read your stuff, cigarette, dinner, cigarette, ATL, sleep

Всичко е лъжа, заблуда и лъжа, заблуда, всичко е лъжа...

tedinkyyy said:

Ohh... if we talk...
    Tomorrow I'll wake up at about 1 p.m.
    Then I'll see what's on ATL for 10-15 min.
    Then I'll began studying the History of Jugoslavija for the whole rest of the day
    Then at about the same time as it's now (00:00 a.m) I'll be again on ATL
    Cool,isn't it xD
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

LadyDiamond.дама диамант said:

Quote Originally Posted by NyLoN_BoY View Post
    tomorrow i will wake up. drink coffee with cigarette, get here, write something, cigarette, listen to some music \m/. cigarette, cofee, cigarette, ATL, facebook and then some TV, go out for some time, cigarette, get here read your stuff, cigarette, dinner, cigarette, ATL, sleep

tomorrow i will wake up at 6. have some toast and orange juice, have a shower, do my make up & hair put on my school uniform walk 2miles to school, do business studies, english, have a break and eat some food and chat then do arts (dance), then have lunch and chat then french and additional science (chemistry) then walk 2 miles back home, logg onto laptop, have dinner, the ATL, facebook, youtube, missbimbo,skype and msn (during which time ill eat tonnes of chocolate opps) take off my make up then sleep
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

wow we have intresting lives
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

someone needs to stop smoking

NyLoN_BoY said:

i like adrians life most hahaha

and i don`t need to stop smoking, don`t tell me what to do with my f.....g life

7. Nere said:

you put makeup on for school? o_o

i'll sleep at about 4-5am, wake up at 2-3pm, check the various forums i visit, ATL, LUFC site, drink some coffee, go to work out at 5pmish, then watch tv/read/internet until sleep again.

fun, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    you put makeup on for school? o_o

i'll sleep at about 4-5am, wake up at 2-3pm, check the various forums i visit, ATL, LUFC site, drink some coffee, go to work out at 5pmish, then watch tv/read/internet until sleep again.

fun, huh?
    yeeerr i always wear make up im ugly as hell without it all the girls wear it to school these days well in england anyways

i like adrians life most hahaha

and i don`t need to stop smoking, don`t tell me what to do with my f.....g life
    uspokojte se....i was only saying ..... i dont want you to be of ill health thats all

NyLoN_BoY said:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiamond.дама диамант View Post
    uspokojte se....i was only saying ..... i dont want you to be of ill health thats all
    that`s my problem, not yours

tedinkyyy said:

hunny, please, u can use the normal form,why "uspokoijte se", just say "uspokoj se" ... it sounds like he's ur Queen of UK when ur talking to him in that way lol
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

12. Nere said:

that`s my problem, not yours
    :O most guys would be happy to have a pretty girl concerned about them, lol

Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    hunny, please, u can use the normal form,why "uspokoijte se", just say "uspokoj se" ... it sounds like he's ur Queen of UK when ur talking to him in that way lol
    the UK doesnt have a queen tedi only england...and maybe ireland wales and scotland idk but theres not just 1 queen and the english are known for being posh so its all good i'll try to remember to not to talk too potily to him but if rather talk polite and not like he's just muck on my shoe

+ i didnt know the 'normal' form for it its from the phrase book off my ipod

:O most guys would be happy to have a pretty girl concerned about them, lol
    yes they would but i'm not pretty so it doesnt count

15. macorules94 said:

yes they would but i'm not pretty so it doesnt count
    Do all the fat ugly girls wear make up too? and act like they are hot? and wear short skirts and you can see their flab? that happens alot here

16. Nere said:

Quote Originally Posted by macorules94 View Post
    Do all the fat ugly girls wear make up too? and act like they are hot? and wear short skirts and you can see their flab? that happens alot here
    in the uk, the fat, scary, nasty ones generally wear the shortest sluttiest stuff

in the uk, the fat, scary, nasty ones generally wear the shortest sluttiest stuff
    i never wear short clothes it i feel so self consusish (cant spell )....not even in summer i hate wearing skirts....mainly coz i hate my legs --> i was born early and so now have lots of red dry spot things from needles all over my legs ... not nice .... so yaaarrrr

18. Nere said:

consusish (cant spell )
    conscious >.>

and funnily enough i had you down as someone that liked wearing short stuff....

conscious >.>

and funnily enough i had you down as someone that liked wearing short stuff....
    no not at all......why do i come across as a s*lut? i like dresses tho....but what girls doesnt

20. Nere said:

i know you like dresses, especially red ones :P and i didn't say ****, just, that i thought you'd prolly like wearing shorter stuff >.>