Bulgarian chit-chat off topic PART 3

Thread: Bulgarian chit-chat off topic PART 3

Tags: None

tedinkyyy said:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiamond.дама диамант View Post
    any time i listen to them bad things happen so im not listening to them anymore
    haha ok, that's maybe better for u.. to stop listening to Malina i mean lol

Nere, do u know what "sram za majka Bylgarija" means? lol
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

LadyDiamond.дама диамант said:

Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    maybe....i also now see how fake andrea is...i like her songs though still
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

tedinkyyy said:

ohh really? Lou, I must say, now I have some hope for u lol
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

4. Nere said:

Nere, do u know what "sram za majka Bylgarija" means? lol
    from what i remember "shame of mother bulgaria" ? the first bg band i heard was called "sram i pozor" which someone told me means "shame and disgrace" and i never forgot that word

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    from what i remember "shame of mother bulgaria" ? the first bg band i heard was called "sram i pozor" which someone told me means "shame and disgrace" and i never forgot that word
    hhahah
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

tedinkyyy said:

lol that's right... u seem to be a real Slavic multi-linguist tell me u know something from a third one, except Slovenian and Bulgarian
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

lol that's right... u seem to be a real Slavic multi-linguist tell me u know something from a third one, except Slovenian and Bulgarian
    when i finish french i wanna start ukrainian :P or maybe just conserntrate 100% on bg

8. Nere said:

hmm, ja govorju pa-russkii, no plokho. ponimaju luchshe chem ja skazhu.... ja mogu chitaet kirilica tozhe, srpski, russkii, ukrainski, bulgarski, i malo "old church slavonic"

not sure what they call OCS in russian... but i love the alphabet.

*edit* it's "старая славянская церковь" i thought it was stary tserkov slavonskii :x

tedinkyyy said:

OCS is considered the language that has given the basics of all modern Slavic languages
    btw in Bulgaria it is called "starobulgarski" - "old bulgarian" and I've always wondered why we're the only that call it that way lol
    Я тоже говорю по-русски очень плохо... но надеюсь что буду знать больше... some day
    LOu.. Ukrainian because of Loboda?
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

lopatka said:

Старославянский язык :] It's the Old Bulgarian language :]
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!

11. Nere said:

OCS is considered the language that has given the basics of all modern Slavic languages
    btw in Bulgaria it is called "starobulgarski" - "old bulgarian" and I've always wondered why we're the only that call it that way lol
    Я тоже говорю по-русски очень плохо... но надеюсь что буду знать больше... some day
    well, i bet you can pick it up pretty easily if you ever do decide to try.

whatever you wanna call OCS, it's pretty cool. i wish the modern languages still used the old glagolithic style symbols

OMG tedi how did u know? and coz its my fav esc country i always vote for them and bg of course but ukraine always have awesome songs )))))))))))

tedinkyyy said:

Heyy u betrayer! U have to vote ONLY for us
    Actually I see no point in learning Ukr as they ALL speak Russian better than their own language... weird enough but fact lol
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

Actually I see no point in learning Ukr as they ALL speak Russian better than their own language... weird enough but fact lol
    i do vote for bg too but ur not always in esc ... and ok then ill learn russian

15. Nere said:

i dunno about that, lots of them are pretty virulently anti-russian.... my old teacher was born in i think.... simferopol? in the crimea, and she was back there a few years ago, and she told me that when she tried to go shopping and talk in russian with the assistants, most of them either pretended they couldn't understand her or just flat out refused to talk to her in it.....

tedinkyyy said:

I know totally the opposite In Bulgaria is full of Ukrainian university students... I don't know why they have occupated our unis lol but they speak mostly in pure Russian, and I've talked with one who told me they really use more Russian than their own language :| I guess it depends on the province/region they live...
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

I know totally the opposite In Bulgaria is full of Ukrainian university students... I don't know why they have occupated our unis lol but they speak mostly in pure Russian, and I've talked with one who told me they really use more Russian than their own language :| I guess it depends on the province/region they live...
    and in 3 years Bulgaria will have an English uni student

NyLoN_BoY said:

We have also ukrainian students in our group and they speak good bulgarian (maybe because they are bessarabians, who knows

And they come here for the european diploma, and because it`s easy to come in bulgarian unis (and because the education is cheap)
    Всичко е лъжа, заблуда и лъжа, заблуда, всичко е лъжа...

tedinkyyy said:

Oh yep,it's really easy to enter a bulg uni, and especially, to finish it lol I've seen with my eyes how do they exam a foreigner and how does he gets 6 lol
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

Oh yep,it's really easy to enter a bulg uni, and especially, to finish it lol I've seen with my eyes how do they exam a foreigner and how does he gets 6 lol
    how do they exam a foreigner? i want to be prepared haha