Bulgarian chit-chat off topic PART 3

Thread: Bulgarian chit-chat off topic PART 3

Tags: None
  1. Nere said:

ask to see a bank statement, i imagine >.>

tedinkyyy said:

LOL, I didn't see such request but it won't be a surprise
    Well, they let u choose the topic u best know, then, when u begin telling what u know, they interrupt u and ask u some things about ur country :x and in the end..well dependent on ur luck but most often, u get 5 or 6 (very good or excellent) lol
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

LadyDiamond.дама диамант said:

Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    LOL, I didn't see such request but it won't be a surprise
    Well, they let u choose the topic u best know, then, when u begin telling what u know, they interrupt u and ask u some things about ur country :x and in the end..well dependent on ur luck but most often, u get 5 or 6 (very good or excellent) lol
    can u try testing me now Tedi? pllleaaasseeee? if i dont listen to malina i maybe ok hahaha what topics can i choose from?
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

4. Nere said:

english people have taken over the BG subforums >.> i've only been really on here for a few hours and i already feel somewhat guilty, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    english people have taken over the BG subforums >.> i've only been really on here for a few hours and i already feel somewhat guilty, lol.
    hahhaha dont worry there's only me and you haha
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

tedinkyyy said:

Dependent on what are u studying of course... I was a witness at the exam from Antropology of the Slavs cuz I'm on Slavic studies... I'm pretty sure u'll finish ur studies in Bulgaria without any problem, they DO tolerate foreigners for sure...

@ Nere, Hah, I've never supposed Eng ppl may be interested in our modest country
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

7. Nere said:

actually, tedi, i just said to miss diamond that she's the only other english person i've come across with any interest in slavic countries >.> i'm as surprised as you

Dependent on what are u studying of course... I was a witness at the exam from Antropology of the Slavs cuz I'm on Slavic studies... I'm pretty sure u'll finish ur studies in Bulgaria without any problem, they DO tolerate foreigners for sure...

@ Nere, Hah, I've never supposed Eng ppl may be interested in our modest country
    well i want to study either media or bulgarian
    and they dont tollerate foreginers here its awful how they treat them

actually, tedi, i just said to miss diamond that she's the only other english person i've come across with any interest in slavic countries >.> i'm as surprised as you
    yeep

tedinkyyy said:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiamond.дама диамант View Post
    well i want to study either media or bulgarian
    and they dont tollerate foreginers here its awful how they treat them
    I know an Ukrainian girl studying Media here As far as I know she's passed all her exams till now though her Bulgarian isn't perfect for sure..
    Nere,I'm glad ur interested in Slavic languages, we know, theyr the best ones
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

I know an Ukrainian girl studying Media here As far as I know she's passed all her exams till now though her Bulgarian isn't perfect for sure..
    Nere,I'm glad ur interested in Slavic languages, we know, theyr the best ones
    well duh! hahahaha i wanna go bg now....i hope i pass the tests :s

tedinkyyy said:

U don't need to pass any test to enter if ur a foreigner... u have exams after every term as in all universities
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

U don't need to pass any test to enter if ur a foreigner... u have exams after every term as in all universities
    how much does it cost?

tedinkyyy said:

Niki said: it's cheap
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

NyLoN_BoY said:

Oh yep,it's really easy to enter a bulg uni, and especially, to finish it lol I've seen with my eyes how do they exam a foreigner and how does he gets 6 lol
    Не е баш така... Тука във филологията си ги цъцкат както си ги искат... Лично съм го видял.

А иначе тея моите също трудно минават... Молдовката я скъсаха на 2 изпита, а на третия украинците и молдовката не бяха допуснати...
    Само гъркинята ни е добре засега, може би защото тя хвърля наистина много усилия. Смятай, учи на 3 езика - гръцки, български и английски

Here in the philology faculty they f..k with the foreigns in what ways they want haha

And in my course the foreigners pass hard. The moldovian girl didn`t pass 2 exams, and on the third the urainians and the moldovian were not allowed to the exam...
    Only the greek girl is ok, but maybe because she puts most into it...She studies in 3 languages - greek, bulgarian and english
    Всичко е лъжа, заблуда и лъжа, заблуда, всичко е лъжа...

Quote Originally Posted by NyLoN_BoY View Post
    Не е баш така... Тука във филологията си ги цъцкат както си ги искат... Лично съм го видял.

А иначе тея моите също трудно минават... Молдовката я скъсаха на 2 изпита, а на третия украинците и молдовката не бяха допуснати...
    Само гъркинята ни е добре засега, може би защото тя хвърля наистина много усилия. Смятай, учи на 3 езика - гръцки, български и английски

Here in the philology faculty they f..k with the foreigns in what ways they want haha

And in my course the foreigners pass hard. The moldovian girl didn`t pass 2 exams, and on the third the urainians and the moldovian were not allowed to the exam...
    Only the greek girl is ok, but maybe because she puts most into it...She studies in 3 languages - greek, bulgarian and english
    good job i dont wanna do philology then hahaha

17. Nere said:

i think philology is languages, so if you did BG, you'd be in that department....

i think philology is languages, so if you did BG, you'd be in that department....
    no i think philology is about the study of people and brains and feelings etc niki studies that kinda stuff...i think? (think)

19. Nere said:

that's psychology.....

that's psychology.....
    ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah (old blonde moment haha)