Bulgarian chit-chat off topic PART 3

Thread: Bulgarian chit-chat off topic PART 3

Tags: None

crazytofik said:

Quote Originally Posted by lopatka View Post
    We don't have such a word in Bulgarian, but it seems to me that it means something like "f*ck it; screw it; forget about it"? :]
    well i like more "what the f*ck for" meaning

nichuja is also nice one, you can use it to almost every respond something like stronger "nikoga" haha
    София, Пловдив, Варна, Бургас, чалга до дупка - купона е при нас.

LadyDiamond.дама диамант said:

Quote Originally Posted by crazytofik View Post

nichuja is also nice one, you can use it to almost every respond something like stronger "nikoga" haha
    well my response to this message is --> ничуя (chuckle) (wasntme)
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

how does one say ''i'm extremly overaly happy today?'' YouTube - Bob Sinclar & Sahara ft. Shaggy - I Wanna (MAKING THE VIDEO) 2010 --> the reason i'm happy im so sad but this song makes me so happy inside i think its the jamican beat idk
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

further more.....is this correct? (i doubt it )

i wanna feel
    i wanna hold
    i wanna touch your body
    i wanna give you all my tender loving tonight
    and show you sweet love and hold you really tight

искам да чувствам,
    искам да държа,
    искам да докосна тялото ти,
    искам да ти дам всичката ми нежна любов тази нощ и да ти покажа сладка любов,
    и да те прегрщам силно.

lopatka said:

For God's sake, she doesn't deserve to work with Shaggy, nor Bob Sinclar! >.< She doesn't have anything except for her two sewn boobs and a stitched weave :\

*The songs is very cool, though ... thanks to the others :]
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!

lopatka said:

We have a variation of this --> "Za kakuv h*i?" But it's a very, very vulgar and ugly expression ;]

For God's sake, she doesn't deserve to work with Shaggy, nor Bob Sinclar! >.< She doesn't have anything except for her two sewn boobs and a stitched weave :\

*The songs is very cool, though ... thanks to the others :]
    well....u see she was never meant to buppy wrote the orgianl track and was on it too but costi ditched him coz he gave them a hit and didnt wanna share the money wiv him and buppy has jamican contacts (bs and s) and then costi got in contact with them threw buppy totally ditched buppy and produced the track with them behind his back the song is on bs album so that both he and andrea can get fame over in the u.s.

lopatka said:

Soooo, it's Buppy's song after all Wow, Costi's such a jerk Is the name the same, because I can't find it ...

*Where did you find this info? :]

Soooo, it's Buppy's song after all Wow, Costi's such a jerk Is the name the same, because I can't find it ...

*Where did you find this info? :]
    I have contacts andits not realeased but i have a copy of it his lyrics are better...my darling your love it shines so bright like the sun you know i love you baby girl and you know that....i wanna feel .......... etc etc
    Last edited by LadyDiamond.дама диамант; 03-09-2010 at 01:38 PM.

crazytofik said:

We have a variation of this --> "Za kakuv h*i?" But it's a very, very vulgar and ugly expression ;]
    yup, we have the translation of this one too -> po kiego ch*ja

i wish i was a forgeiner and english was my second language that wud be awesome..coz the english are known for being ignoring twats who are very lazy and no nothing but there own language (FRENCH HERE DOESNT COUNT AS KNOWING ANOTHER LANGUAGE ) id rather live in a small european country that has a beautiful language and to who holds much knowledge of diffenret languages and cultures enlike the ignoring english god i hate being english....im so stupid our school teach us other i swear when im a teacher i will actually teach and not sit there on a laptop all day....gees the lazy twats of england (no offence) ....

tedinkyyy said:

Lou, hunny, nothing can stop you learning another languages, no matter where do you live in and what's your origin.
    You see, in UK you can also learn Bulgarian... the impoetant thing is the will
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

crazytofik said:

I found site about my bulgarian teacher on bulgarian wikipedia loool
    http://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ана_Стойкова

I found site about my bulgarian teacher on bulgarian wikipedia loool
    http://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ана_Стойкова
    may i borrow her please? tell i will pay Ł3-5 per lesson...
    Last edited by LadyDiamond.дама диамант; 03-09-2010 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    Lou, hunny, nothing can stop you learning another languages, no matter where do you live in and what's your origin.
    You see, in UK you can also learn Bulgarian... the impoetant thing is the will
    yer i can learn it but not like Adrian does he does it at school

crazytofik said:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiamond.дама диамант View Post
    may i borrow her please? tell i will pay Ł3-5 per lesson...
    sorry, she's mine :P and i don't think she speaks english, she speaks german :P

tedinkyyy said:

Huh, does she speak Polish? I love such kind of profession, especially if you spend your time in different foreign countries...
    Btw I'll have also the rights to teach Bulgarian because I'll have 2 qualifications: Slavic language and Bulgarian philology
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    Huh, does she speak Polish? I love such kind of profession, especially if you spend your time in different foreign countries...
    Btw I'll have also the rights to teach Bulgarian because I'll have 2 qualifications: Slavic language and Bulgarian philology
    i'm gunna teach engliiisshhhhhh to the children of bulgaria ,...... ill be the best teacher ever .....can i be a eng teacher in bg if i just have the bulgarian uni degree and coz im like a native english....and im going eng literature and language for GCSE now and for Alevel next year...and well i think i know english pretty well...dont you think? so can i become a eng teacher??????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????? do u think im more likely to get hired than a bulgarian person wiv a degree in english? coz im like a native and im guessing theres not many english people in bulgaria wanting to teach english? da?????????

sorry, she's mine :P and i don't think she speaks english, she speaks german :P
    well i'll get Drea to translate she did german and my friend Frankee also does german her family r german so i'm all good

tedinkyyy said:

you can be hired only if you have a degree from English language. You should know the grammer at a high level. No matter you're a native speaker.
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.