Bulgarian chit-chat off topic PART 3

Thread: Bulgarian chit-chat off topic PART 3

Tags: None

NyLoN_BoY said:

lol Lu
    Всичко е лъжа, заблуда и лъжа, заблуда, всичко е лъжа...

2. Nere said:

my town's ok, it's full of old people. we have a thriving polish community too .

Olsztyn rings a bell, though i'm not sure why, and it's going to annoy me until i remember :/

LadyDiamond.дама диамант said:

Quote Originally Posted by NyLoN_BoY View Post
    lol Lu
    lol it's true haha kak si Niki?
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

4. Nere said:

so i have a sort of general question for you guys, over what seems to be a touchy subject.... what's the deal with macedonia? i know their language is very, very similar to yours......

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    so i have a sort of general question for you guys, over what seems to be a touchy subject.... what's the deal with macedonia? i know their language is very, very similar to yours......
    wasnt there a thread where we discussed all this? amungest other random things as yet again we got off topic
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

tedinkyyy said:

I'd only say : better we don't get into such discussions There are different opinions of different Bulgarians
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    I'd only say : better we don't get into such discussions There are different opinions of different Bulgarians
    in my opition BULGARIANS ARE THE BEST and i wish i was one!!!!!!! whoooooooooooooop whooooooooooop for the bulgarians

NyLoN_BoY said:

actually for macedonia you should ask the greeks, they have problems with macedonia, not we

and yes, our languages are very similar, we don`t need a translators

but BSA (Bulgarian science academy) doesn`t accept macedonian as a language. Yes.

9. Nere said:

i know the greeks don't like the name which seems a little silly to me, but i know it's a bit deeper than that with bg. i've never really looked into it, though, and most of the info that's available online is biased one way or the other.

NyLoN_BoY said:

The greeks don`t want Macedonia to take it`s name, because... ok...
    Let me explain this

Macedonia is a geographical area which is devided by 5 countries - Greece, Bulgaria, the Republic of Macedonia, Albania and Serbia The biggest part of Macedonia is in Greece.

Now too many macedonias, right

One name Macedonia for the geograhical area and same name for the tiny country.OMG i get confused when I explain this myself. Macedonia just has to change it`s name, because there is already an object named with the name Macedonia. And that`s it. I hope I cleared that for you.

Yes. The people from FYROM (I prefer that name because of the too many macedonias) stole some of greek and bulgarian history. For example they say that Alexander the great is not greek, but macedonian. And that the creator of the modern cyrilic alphabet (Kliment Ohridski) is not bulgarian, but macedonian. And many more. I can`t say you all the history they stole from Bulgaria and Greece.

Stealing of history in my oppinion is kinda lame.

Quote Originally Posted by NyLoN_BoY View Post
    The greeks don`t want Macedonia to take it`s name, because... ok...
    Let me explain this

Macedonia is a geographical area which is devided by 5 countries - Greece, Bulgaria, the Republic of Macedonia, Albania and Serbia The biggest part of Macedonia is in Greece.

Now too many macedonias, right

One name Macedonia for the geograhical area and same name for the tiny country.OMG i get confused when I explain this myself. Macedonia just has to change it`s name, because there is already an object named with the name Macedonia. And that`s it. I hope I cleared that for you.
    i think ull find its officail name is the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

NyLoN_BoY said:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiamond.дама диамант View Post
    i think ull find its officail name is the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
    In government level we say Republic of Macedonia (Република Македония).

lopatka said:

Don't ask such questions! It's like the elephant in the Balkans ;]
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!

tedinkyyy said:

Don't u think we'd better stop wasting our time in such discussions and leave our Mcd brothers in peace
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

NyLoN_BoY said:

yes, i think so too tedi

16. Nere said:

Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    Don't u think we'd better stop wasting our time in such discussions and leave our Mcd brothers in peace
    nah, you should keep going, it's very interesting to read i have a reactive question, as it were, but now i'm scared to ask

NyLoN_BoY said:

nah, you should keep going, it's very interesting to read i have a reactive question, as it were, but now i'm scared to ask
    ask, but i`m not sure anybody will answer
    (joking)

ohhh what have i missed? i fell asleep...opps hahahha (wasntme)

19. Nere said:

well, if kliment ohridski was from ohrid, wouldn't that technically make him macedonian, by today's standards? >.>

lopatka said:

Haha, no :P Back in the days, this region of today's Macedonia was in Bulgaria's lands :] He "worked" for tzar Boris I in the Preslav school to create the cyrillic, based on the glagolitic alphabet of St. Cyril.

It is arguable though who created the Cyrillic alphabet. Some say it was St. Naum of Preslav, another student of St. Cyril and Methodius who created it.

You see, the Greeks insist that the Slavic Macedonians (the ones that live in today's Macedonia) should not call themselves Macedonians by nationality, because first of all it's a Greek name, and second - there's a region in Greece that's called Macedonia and the people who come from there are also Macedonians. Like me, for instance, I was born in the region of Dobrudja, in Bulgaria. I call myself Dobrudjanka, but I'm still Bulgarian. :]
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!