Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1166
  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    actually, tedi, i just said to miss diamond that she's the only other english person i've come across with any interest in slavic countries >.> i'm as surprised as you
    I'm Australian does that count?

  2. #122
    Senior Member LadyDiamond.дама диамант's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by macorules94 View Post
    I'm Australian does that count?
    yeeeeeeeep ur in with the english native speakers so yeep it counts welcome to this thread
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

  3. #123
    Senior Member tedinkyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 65 Times in 52 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by macorules94 View Post
    I'm Australian does that count?
    ... but of Slavic origin
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

  4. #124
    Senior Member LadyDiamond.дама диамант's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    ... but of Slavic origin
    am iof slavic orgin? my heart and soul is 100% bg does that count Tedi??????????
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

  5. #125
    Senior Member tedinkyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 65 Times in 52 Posts

    He is.. by blood and u by heart lol
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

  6. #126
    Senior Member Nere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by macorules94 View Post
    I'm Australian does that count?
    are you one of those people trying to learn your grandparents' language, or something like that? if so, nope but welcome anyway!

    and ohridski was actually from ohrid, right?

  7. #127
    Senior Member NyLoN_BoY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    are you one of those people trying to learn your grandparents' language, or something like that? if so, nope but welcome anyway!

    and ohridski was actually from ohrid, right?
    in this times it shows only he worked there... As fas as I know Kliment Ohridski isn`t born in macedonia at all, but in Preslav(the capital in that time). But I`m not sure about that.
    Всичко е лъжа, заблуда и лъжа, заблуда, всичко е лъжа...

  8. #128
    Senior Member LadyDiamond.дама диамант's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    He is.. by blood and u by heart lol
    Ahhh yes but tedi my heart beats the bulgarian loving blood around my body
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

  9. #129
    Senior Member Nere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lopatka View Post
    You see, the Greeks insist that the Slavic Macedonians (the ones that live in today's Macedonia) should not call themselves Macedonians by nationality, because first of all it's a Greek name, and second - there's a region in Greece that's called Macedonia and the people who come from there are also Macedonians. Like me, for instance, I was born in the region of Dobrudja, in Bulgaria. I call myself Dobrudjanka, but I'm still Bulgarian. :]
    what do you think they should be called? i mean historically, what's the name of the territory of FYROM?

  10. #130
    Senior Member NyLoN_BoY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    what do you think they should be called? i mean historically, what's the name of the territory of FYROM?
    FYROM. This country was created 20 years ago...

    Before that FYROM was part of yougoslavia (logically) and before that was part of bulgaria. before that was part of ottoman empire and before that was part of the great bulgarian empire.


    The things about how Alexander makedonski ( as we call alexander the great) was from macedonian ethnicy are pure lie. He was greek and he is called makedonski only because he was from greek part of macedonia. He spoke greek, he was feeling greek and he prove that he is greek.
    Всичко е лъжа, заблуда и лъжа, заблуда, всичко е лъжа...

  11. #131
    Senior Member LadyDiamond.дама диамант's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NyLoN_BoY View Post
    FYROM. This country was created 20 years ago...

    Before that FYROM was part of yougoslavia (logically) and before that was part of bulgaria. before that was part of ottoman empire and before that was part of the great bulgarian empire.


    The things about how Alexander makedonski ( as we call alexander the great) was from macedonian ethnicy are pure lie. He was greek and he is called makedonski only because he was from greek part of macedonia. He spoke greek, he was feeling greek and he prove that he is greek.
    do you ever wonder what life would be like if none of this happened of they hadent of split? maybe it wud have more power than the US by now
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

  12. #132
    Senior Member LadyDiamond.дама диамант's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts

    RANDOM QUESTION: why do andrea and nikoleta always share clothes? http://www.album.bg/niki_lozanova/images/17768883/ men si tursil
    maybe they just share the same wardrobe? lol
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

  13. #133
    Senior Member Nere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts

    i know alexander the great was greek, i didn't know the FYROM people claimed him, though they're not really alone in trying to steal historical figures, however, lots of countries do it.

    i doubt that yugoslavia alone would be a great power if it hadn't split. if the whole USSR never broke up, though, who knows what life would be like now?

  14. #134
    Senior Member Nere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiamond.дама диамант View Post
    RANDOM QUESTION: why do andrea and nikoleta always share clothes? http://www.album.bg/niki_lozanova/images/17768883/ men si tursil
    maybe they just share the same wardrobe? lol
    the same stuff looks good on them both?

  15. #135
    Senior Member LadyDiamond.дама диамант's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    i know alexander the great was greek, i didn't know the FYROM people claimed him, though they're not really alone in trying to steal historical figures, however, lots of countries do it.

    i doubt that yugoslavia alone would be a great power if it hadn't split. if the whole USSR never broke up, though, who knows what life would be like now?
    God knows
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

  16. #136
    Senior Member LadyDiamond.дама диамант's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    the same stuff looks good on them both?
    u always see then im the same things
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

  17. #137
    Senior Member tedinkyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 65 Times in 52 Posts

    Всеки със зора си... кой се интересува от Древна Македония, кой от Андреа и Николета Лозанова...
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

  18. #138
    Senior Member NyLoN_BoY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    i know alexander the great was greek, i didn't know the FYROM people claimed him, though they're not really alone in trying to steal historical figures, however, lots of countries do it.

    if the whole USSR never broke up, though, who knows what life would be like now?
    I don`t know and I don`t wanna think about it

    And yes, all countries try to steal historical figures, true, but the FYROM people try to steal all of our history and say that we are...hm...nothing... aliens

    OK guys. Now i write a post for the plural forms in bulgarian. Check the thread fir studying bulgarian in half of hour
    Всичко е лъжа, заблуда и лъжа, заблуда, всичко е лъжа...

  19. #139
    Senior Member LadyDiamond.дама диамант's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    Всеки със зора си... кой се интересува от Древна Македония, кой от Андреа и Николета Лозанова...
    az....ancient Macedonia i Andrea i Nikoleta Lozanova
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

  20. #140
    Senior Member LadyDiamond.дама диамант's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NyLoN_BoY View Post
    I don`t know and I don`t wanna think about it

    And yes, all countries try to steal historical figures, true, but the FYROM people try to steal all of our history and say that we are...hm...nothing... aliens

    OK guys. Now i write a post for the plural forms in bulgarian. Check the thread fir studying bulgarian in half of hour
    well i was going to go to bed but now i must wait for half and hour hahaha mersi niki
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. General chit chat off-topic discussion
    By lollipop in forum Arabic off-topic discussion
    Replies: 1616
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 04:23 PM

Posting Permissions