Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1166
  1. #141
    Senior Member Nere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NyLoN_BoY View Post
    I don`t know and I don`t wanna think about it
    from that, i guess you disapprove of communism?

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiamond.дама диамант
    mersi niki
    blagodarja is so much cooler as a word than mersi

  2. #142
    Senior Member NyLoN_BoY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts

    guys, i will write the post tomorrow, because it`s way more complicated then i thought and ... yes... so check the thread tomorrow, ok? sorry.

    And I don`t wanna talk politics, let`s change the topic, ok?
    Всичко е лъжа, заблуда и лъжа, заблуда, всичко е лъжа...

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Are you guys finished with the politics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    are you one of those people trying to learn your grandparents' language, or something like that? if so, nope but welcome anyway!
    No, because I can already speak my language.

    Quote Originally Posted by NyLoN_BoY View Post
    FYROM. This country was created 20 years ago...

    Before that FYROM was part of yougoslavia (logically) and before that was part of bulgaria. before that was part of ottoman empire and before that was part of the great bulgarian empire.
    And before that it was part of the Macedonian Empire. What, forgot to state that fact?

    Quote Originally Posted by NyLoN_BoY View Post
    The things about how Alexander makedonski ( as we call alexander the great) was from macedonian ethnicy are pure lie. He was greek and he is called makedonski only because he was from greek part of macedonia. He spoke greek, he was feeling greek and he prove that he is greek.

    Just because FYROM was created 20 years ago, it isn't fair to say Alexander the Great was "Greek" because Greece was created 200 years ago. 2000 years ago, however, there were ancient countries like, Sparta, Illyrium, Achaia, Arta, Macedonia, ...what, no Greece? Just because it is part of the "Greek" land now, doesn't mean it's Greek.

    Quote Originally Posted by NyLoN_BoY View Post
    And yes, all countries try to steal historical figures, true, but the FYROM people try to steal all of our history and say that we are...hm...nothing... aliens
    Gee I wander why. Does Zaidi Zaidi ring a bell? Although the person who wrote, and sang the song, was born in FYROM , and is FYROMian, and sang it in FYROMian, somehow, according to you guys, It's a Bulgarian song.

    Oh and if you didn't guess already, I am FYROMian
    Last edited by macorules94; 02-09-2010 at 03:29 AM.

  4. #144
    Senior Member lopatka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 101 Times in 71 Posts

    See this ethnic map of the Balkans from 1861. Do you see your Macedonian brothers somewhere on there? :]

    http://www.srbija.narod.ru/karta/ist...ethnic1861.jpg
    Last edited by lopatka; 02-09-2010 at 04:54 AM.
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!

  5. #145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

  6. #146
    Senior Member lopatka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 101 Times in 71 Posts

    Now let's see about this song that makes you all so proud of being Macedonian :]

    Now, the the fisrt records of it were found in a songs & poems book published by Liuben Karavelov in 1878. Long before Sarievski was ever born (that's who you claim to have written the song, right?)

    Now let's take a closer look at some of Karavelov's abovementioned poems.

    (НА ВАСИЛА ЛЕВСКИ)

    Сбирайте са, моми, булки,
    и млади ергене!
    Да чуете барем една
    песен и от мене...
    Събрахте са. Знайте сега,
    че моята песен
    не весели младо сърдце, -
    мерише на плесен.
    "Слънце ярко, слънце светло,
    зайди, помрачи са;
    а ти, ясна месечинко,
    бягай, удави са!

    Не светете на турските
    кръвави тирани,
    които са телата ни
    покриле със рани;
    не светете на гръцките
    духовни търговци,
    които са испояле
    свойте мирни овци;
    не светете на нашите
    дебели хаджие,
    които са най-първите
    хорски кеседжие;
    не светете на нашите
    кални вестникари,
    които са совестьта си
    за кокал продале;
    не светете на нашите
    писатели черни,
    които са на турците
    чеда мили, верни;
    не светете на нашите
    учители - крави,
    кои носат изгнил мозак
    вов кратуни здрави!
    Слънце ярко, слънце светло,
    небесно светило!
    Не нагрявай веч старото, -
    то е мъртво, гнило!
    Месечинко, виторожко,
    не свети богато
    над гюбрето, над боклукът,
    над хорското блато!
    Съберете свойте лучи,
    роскошно изгрейте,
    над младото, пролетното
    свет Христов излейте;
    осветлете българската
    бесилница света,
    която е възвдигната
    от ръка проклета!
    Тука виси добар юнак,
    или млада сила,
    която е воскресила
    свойта майка мила;
    която е пробудила
    свойто мило племе,
    която е посеяла
    ново, здраво семе."

    БУЛКА ВЪРВИ ИЗ ГОРА ЗЕЛЕНА

    Булка върви, булка върви през гора зелена,
    като върви, като върви, жално-милно плаче,
    жално-милно плаче, джанам, плаче и нарежда :
    " Черней, горо, черней, сестро, двама да чернейме,
    ти за твойте листи, горо, аз за първо либе.

    Тебе та е, горо-ле сестро, слана осланила,
    мене ма е, горо-ле сестро, мама оженила,
    мама оженила, горо-ле сестро, за лудо-младо либе.
    Нощя ходи, горо-ле сестро, по широко поле,
    деня ходи, горо-ле сестро, из дълбоки доли.
    Вечер иде, горо-ле сестро, армаган ми носи,
    армаган ми носи, горо-ле сестро, се кървави дрехи,
    се кървави дрехи, горо-ле сестро, се търговски глави.
    Черней горо, черней, сестро, двама да чернейме -
    ти за твойте листи, горо, аз за първо либе.
    войте листи, горо-ле сестро, пак щът да покарат,
    мойта младост, горо-ле сестро не ще се повърне.


    **I took the poems' text from the forum "Macedonia's voice"
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!

  7. #147
    Senior Member lopatka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 101 Times in 71 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by macorules94 View Post
    Your map was made by someone called Dr. Svijic and it says "From a Serbian point of vue" .. come on! I wonder why didn't they say our lands were inhabited by Tatars ;]
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!

  8. #148
    Senior Member tedinkyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 65 Times in 52 Posts

    I knew it will become such a situation ... so Nere do u now see why I said we'd better avoid such topics...
    macorules94 or Michael or Majkl, as u wish, don't forget ur in a BULGARIAN chit-chat!
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

  9. #149
    Senior Member lopatka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 101 Times in 71 Posts

    What do you expect? ... Balkan syndrome :P
    Ungir kallar, kátir kallar, gangiđ upp á gólv dansiđ lystilig!

  10. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    There are many different points of views on Macedonia and bulgaria and greece and such so lets keep the Bulgarian chit-chat about Bulgaria

  11. #151
    Senior Member tedinkyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 65 Times in 52 Posts

    macorules, if it was a thank u button here, i'd thank u for that useful post lol
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

  12. #152
    Senior Member crazytofik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    Всеки със зора си... кой се интересува от Древна Македония, кой от Андреа и Николета Лозанова...
    men me interesuva i drevna makedoniq i drevna andrea xD
    София, Пловдив, Варна, Бургас, чалга до дупка - купона е при нас.

  13. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Древна Андреа? лол.

  14. #154
    Senior Member NyLoN_BoY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts

    Древна Малина??? :d
    Всичко е лъжа, заблуда и лъжа, заблуда, всичко е лъжа...

  15. #155
    Senior Member Nere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 28 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tedinkyyy View Post
    I knew it will become such a situation ... so Nere do u now see why I said we'd better avoid such topics...
    aaaa tedi, as you wish but, it doesn't seem too bad to me, people are being civilised

  16. #156
    Senior Member NyLoN_BoY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    aaaa tedi, as you wish but, it doesn't seem too bad to me, people are being civilised

    if it was live conversation now everybody would fight with everybody hahaha
    Всичко е лъжа, заблуда и лъжа, заблуда, всичко е лъжа...

  17. #157
    Senior Member crazytofik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts

    yea balkan fight I have realised that I need to be very carefull what I'm saying/writing when talking with southern slavs because you get easily agressive about some subjects
    София, Пловдив, Варна, Бургас, чалга до дупка - купона е при нас.

  18. #158
    Senior Member NyLoN_BoY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by crazytofik View Post
    yea balkan fight I have realised that I need to be very carefull what I'm saying/writing when talking with southern slavs because you get easily agressive about some subjects
    this is nothing, try to talk with serbians hahaha
    Believe me, I did, you don`t wanna do it hahaha u picku materino
    Всичко е лъжа, заблуда и лъжа, заблуда, всичко е лъжа...

  19. #159
    Senior Member crazytofik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 26 Times in 22 Posts

    yea ... we poles are mostly like "i dooon't ****ing caaare dude what do you think about me, leeet's drink together" xD but try to say some lie about history especially II WW like "oh it was poles that killed jews and start the II WW" ... the whole polish nation would smash you up xD
    София, Пловдив, Варна, Бургас, чалга до дупка - купона е при нас.

  20. #160
    Senior Member NyLoN_BoY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by crazytofik View Post
    yea ... we poles are mostly like "i dooon't ****ing caaare dude what do you think about me, leeet's drink together" xD but try to say some lie about history especially II WW like "oh it was poles that killed jews and start the II WW" ... the whole polish nation would smash you up xD
    well most bulgarians are pretty the same... but we get mad for other history period haha
    Всичко е лъжа, заблуда и лъжа, заблуда, всичко е лъжа...

Page 8 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. General chit chat off-topic discussion
    By lollipop in forum Arabic off-topic discussion
    Replies: 1616
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 05:23 PM

Posting Permissions