Bulgarian chit-chat off topic PART 3

Thread: Bulgarian chit-chat off topic PART 3

Tags: None

crazytofik said:

well, once I told some bulgarian guy that we curse a lot and have many other curse words and we use word kurwa like a coma and he was like: "oh you poles don't know how to curse, we have so many words" and I go: "ok, so write me all those words" and when he did I was like just 3 bad curse words, and the mix of them ... I was like: "do you have any other curse words, not connected with your mothers" and he got mad and started cursing on me with that "mother-curse-words" that was hilarious xD
    София, Пловдив, Варна, Бургас, чалга до дупка - купона е при нас.

LadyDiamond.дама диамант said:

Quote Originally Posted by NyLoN_BoY View Post
    well most bulgarians are pretty the same... but we get mad for other history period haha
    pfff the english just beat the hell outta eat other and then go a **** with the guys wives ir gf
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

NyLoN_BoY said:

he has no big phylological knollege on our curses in every area they swear different
    Всичко е лъжа, заблуда и лъжа, заблуда, всичко е лъжа...

crazytofik said:

oh really ? that's good, because I think that cursing only about your mothers doesn't mean anything good about you all I'll skype you some day for some lesson haha

haha
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

NyLoN_BoY said:

Quote Originally Posted by crazytofik View Post
    oh really ? that's good, because I think that cursing only about your mothers doesn't mean anything good about you all I'll skype you some day for some lesson haha
    all on balkans curse like that (accept greeks)...

all on balkans curse like that (accept greeks)...
    here most people swear in every setence they speak

crazytofik said:

yea but the only words you use is f*ck and sh*t ... not really sophisticated huh ? I read somewhere in polish there are around 100 curse words deppends on the region and speciality ;P

Quote Originally Posted by crazytofik View Post
    yea but the only words you use is f*ck and sh*t ... not really sophisticated huh ? I read somewhere in polish there are around 100 curse words deppends on the region and speciality ;P
    well there are alot of new ones people use like to use such as c*nt, w*anker, tw*at, p*ss head....u get the genreal idea

crazytofik said:

yea I know those too ...

11. Nere said:

well we don't need too many curses, the meanings and level of offence intended change with the context of the usage and the tone of voice i like the russian way of doing it though, they can insert the curses directly into the words themselves:

Ohuyeli?! Nahuya dohuya huyni nahuyarili? Rashuyarivay nahuy!
    Huli?! Nihuya! Nehuy rashuyarivat! Nahuyacheno nehuyovo!! Pohuyuarili!

put a serb and a croat together and they can ***** pretty good at each other, true, but the most "impassioned debate" i've seen yet was when a bulgarian friend of mine who'd just been on a school trip to a place called batak was telling me about it, and i mentioned it to a turkish friend who's fairly nationalistic. they argued by proxy for the best part of four hours >.>

crazytofik said:

those russian ones sound similar in polish you should hear cheh curses ... when they curse, I'm laughing my *** off

NyLoN_BoY said:

chechs are loughable when you just hear them speaking, not only swearing And when you hear checl trying to speak bulgarian - that`s priceless haha

chechs are loughable when you just hear them speaking, not only swearing And when you hear checl trying to speak bulgarian - that`s priceless haha
    what are chech's?

15. Nere said:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiamond.дама диамант View Post
    what are chech's?
    czechs.... from the czech republic....

crazytofik said:

Cheh Republic, country bordering in the north with Poland :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    czechs.... from the czech republic....
    it helps with the corect spelling

18. Nere said:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiamond.дама диамант View Post
    it helps with the corect spelling
    the "correct" spelling indeed >.> (sorry, had to do it)

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    the "correct" spelling indeed >.> (sorry, had to do it)
    *rolls eyes*

crazytofik said:

it's just czechy :P