Bulgarian chit-chat off topic PART 3

Thread: Bulgarian chit-chat off topic PART 3

Tags: None

crazytofik said:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiamond.дама диамант View Post
    yer well i dont learn it at skool like u do..and its harder 4 me learning it on my own i cant relly on tedi and niki all the time they have other things to do than teach me bg
    but you learned it by tedi, niko, valery, me .. we have like 1000 subjects, topics in here about genders sooo I thought that in the end you could learn it ... and it seems like we're wasting our time here
    София, Пловдив, Варна, Бургас, чалга до дупка - купона е при нас.

LadyDiamond.дама диамант said:

Quote Originally Posted by crazytofik View Post
    but you learned it by tedi, niko, valery, me .. We have like 1000 subjects, topics in here about genders sooo i thought that in the end you could learn it ... And it seems like we're wasting our time here
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

PinkGlitter said:

but you learned it by tedi, niko, valery, me .. we have like 1000 subjects, topics in here about genders sooo I thought that in the end you could learn it ... and it seems like we're wasting our time here
    Niki and Valery haven't taught me anything about genders yet

crazytofik said:

haha but you mean they have never tried oooor they're such a bad teachers ? xD

PinkGlitter said:

learn at ya own pace

PinkGlitter said:

haha but you mean they have never tried oooor they're such a bad teachers ? xD
    never tried i don't remember them doing such

crazytofik said:

they're pretty helpful, you can ask if you want ... and they wrote lot of subjects about grammar here

Quote Originally Posted by PinkGlitter View Post
    learn at ya own pace
    pppppppppppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

PinkGlitter said:

pppppppppppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    who gives a fcuk every1 speaks english and we natives so fcuk em' sides we will get by on our looks

PinkGlitter said:

they're pretty helpful, you can ask if you want ... and they wrote lot of subjects about grammar here
    send me links please

tedinkyyy said:

tq go napisa "az sym bylgarski" ne si go izmislih dobre, dobre, mnogo se radvam che iskash taka no tova mozhe da e mnogo trudno da me nauchish da govorq bylgarski perfektno iiii az imam 5,5 na kraq na semestyra ;p
    Добре, спокойно, не казвам,че не ти вярвам,просто ти ме обвиняваш,че за това конкретно аз съм казала,че не е толкова зле, а аз дори не съм го видяла
    И аз знам,че ти ще го проговориш перфектно... ако слушаш мен :d
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

crazytofik said:

ahaha kak moga da te slusham ako ne govorime :P zvynni me :P

who gives a fcuk every1 speaks english and we natives so fcuk em' sides we will get by on our looks
    I care.....and yer so maybe they do but thats not a v. good attitude to have........sides im gunna learn bg and prove adrian wrong and u maybe but i doubt my 'looks' are as good

YouTube - Kombaibnero-Inteligentska --> Kombaibnero-Inteligentska (music) (dance)

crazytofik said:

Lou, I'm really waiting for you to learn bulgarian so we could have a bulgarian talk some day and prove me wrong xD

PinkGlitter said:

I care.....and yer so maybe they do but thats not a v. good attitude to have........sides im gunna learn bg and prove adrian wrong and u maybe but i doubt my 'looks' are as good

YouTube - Kombaibnero-Inteligentska --> Kombaibnero-Inteligentska (music) (dance)
    its only bulgarian most people dont even know where the fcuk it is...and my attitude is true to my country...u shud try it ya outcast ENGLAND WILL RULE THE WORLD!!! and your looks are good with my help anyway

its only bulgarian most people dont even know where the fcuk it is...and my attitude is true to my country...u shud try it ya outcast ENGLAND WILL RULE THE WORLD!!! and your looks are good with my help anyway
    if thats ur attitude why r u even learning it? and england sucks!! and i dont wanna be english so im fine wiv u calling me an outcast!!!

Lou, I'm really waiting for you to learn bulgarian so we could have a bulgarian talk some day and prove me wrong xD
    UCL SSEES: BA Bulgarian and East European Studies well wait like 6 years so i can finish that course and we can

PinkGlitter said:

if thats ur attitude why r u even learning it? and england sucks!! and i dont wanna be english so im fine wiv u calling me an outcast!!!
    u is fcuking english act like it biatch and im only learning it coz im going there for a few months then i'll completly forget it after

19. Nere said:

yeah, this prolly isn't the right forum to post that on....

u is fcuking english act like it biatch and im only learning it coz im going there for a few months then i'll completly forget it after
    if your just going to forget it then whats the point of them teaching it to you?