BE GRATEFUL, BE YOU.

iv been sitting here thinking about life, happy that im here

happy that i dont have anything to fear, i cant help but shed a tear,

cuzz i know im here for a reason, but sometimes by madness im driven..

to do stupid ****, to throw a fit, to steal ur car, drive it real far, take it up a hill and burn it,

i dont know why i did it, i feel like a *****, at least im no snitch, but its all cool, i quit, that was all in the past,

nowadays im no fool, i wanna go to school, i dont wanna be cool, i have something else that feeds my fuel, its an awesome tool,

this tool is called music, my mind just wants to lose it, but then i turn on some real music and it relaxes me, dont u see?

its such an awesome gift from god

we all should give him a huge applaud, if it wasnt for music, i would have been outlawed, sitting in prison, reminisin about livin, dreaming about really breathin,

but what is livin? Is it smoking weed? is it to mislead? Is it to get hign on speed? is to be tough and give someone a nosebleed?

i think living is giving, people dont know, but it hurts my soul when i see people living in a hellhole

kids growing up with no parents, little infants growing up not wanted, being stared at like their rodents

people begging for food, they have a good reason to be in a bad mood. but do u?u dont, u have no clue,

be happy with what u have been given, be happy that u have a house to live in

be happy that u have a clean bed, and a roof over ur head, be happy u dont live in the middle of bloodshed

like the people in 3rd world countries, all the wars, people fighting like their zombies,u dont know

but a lot of **** u see in the movies happens for real, people cant get a normal meal, so they kill and steal

so they can get food, and ur sitting at home with a full stomach feeling good.u say u dont care

but u would if u lived in dispair, if ur life was really unfair, but dont wry it will be, u think america is still the land of the free?

just open ur eyes and look around u, i know u dont want to, but u have to, if u dont one day ull wake up with all ur freedoms gone

with a gun in ur face, ur families blood all over the place,dont think it will happen to u? get ur head out of ur *** and get a clue

the world is becoming a zoo, nuclear warheads everywhere,love and mercy is becoming rare, people getting killed, and no one really cares

i do, but theres nothing i can do, right now, except write what i think and post it on this myspace site, and be polite, but i dont know if im right,

even if im not, i dont care cuzz these are my opinions, , so with any luck, u can relate to me,

cuzz we all gotta stay together and thats the key.

i think we gotta live life to the fullest while we can, maybe u like to party, drink, read, or smoke out of a pop can

maybe u like to write and smoke, maybe u like to snort coke, maybe u like to laugh all the time and joke

i dont know what u like, but i do know u better never give up and fight for the right, to have freedom of will

so if u like something u have the right to show off ur skill, in whatever u do, i dont care what anyone says about me true or untrue

and neither should u, its ur life u choose the way u live, u choose if u want to give, u choose if u want to do evil

what goes around comes back around, i know that for a fact, right to my face iv tooken a huge smack, which left a mark

but that lit up a spark, that made me alert like a shark, ready to tear someone apart, if they tried to bring me down

if they tried to make me drown....in my own self guilt, cuzz my life is slowly being rebuilt.

in the end, just be who u are, thinking about what others think wont get u far. be u and only u.