Xtreme baby baby

Thread: Xtreme baby baby

Tags: None
  1. The_Silent_Witness said:

Default Xtreme baby baby

Yo quisiera olvidarme de aquel dia,
    when you left pero no ha sido tan facil borrar todo nuestro ayer desde que tu me dejastes no se que hacer me estoy volviendo loco y este dolor no se va baby,
    baby dame otra oportunidad que tu ausencia me esta haciendo dano baby,
    baby dame otra oportunidad solo pienso en ti amor te extrano baby,
    baby dame otra oportunidad i'm in love with you te sigo amando he buscado en otros labios los besos que te robe pero cada vez que trato pienso pienso mas en ti bebe desde que tu me dejastes no se que hacer me estoy volviendo loco y este dolor no se va baby,
    baby dame otra oportunidad solo pienso en ti amor te extrano dame otra oportunidad que tu ausencia me esta haciendo dano baby,
    baby dame otra oportunidad i'm in love with you,
    te sigo amando dame otra oportunidad que tu ausencia me esta haciendo dano baby,
    baby dame otra oportunidad solo pienso en ti amor te extrano dame otra oportunidad que tu ausencia me esta haciendo dano baby,
    baby dame otra oportunidad i'm in love with you,
    te sigo amando

2. Lady_A said:

I'd like to forget about that day
    when you left but it hasn't been that easy to erase all our past, since you left me I don't know what to do, I'm going crazy and this pain won't go away baby,
    baby give me one more chance 'cause your absence hurts me baby,
    baby give me another chance I think only about you, I miss you baby,
    baby give me one more chance I'm in love with you, I'm still in love with you, I have searched for the kisses I stole from you on another pair of lips, but every time I try I think of you even more
    baby since you left me I don't know what to do, I'm going crazy and this pain won't go away baby,
    baby give me one more chance, I only think about you my love, I miss you, give me another chance, 'cause your absence is hurting me baby,
    baby give me one more chance, I'm in love with you,
    I'm still in love with you, give me one more chance 'cause your absence is hurting me baby,
    baby give me one more chance, I only think about you my love, I miss you, give me another chance, 'cause your absence is hurting me baby,
    baby give me one more chance, I'm in love with you,
    I'm still in love with you...

3. The_Silent_Witness said:

thanx

4. Lady_A said:

welcome