Romanian Music / Muzica Românească

Thread: Romanian Music / Muzica Românească

Tags: None

dragonfly93 said:

Quote Originally Posted by mike123 View Post
    I've seen her now!

really? wow. How long ago did they live on the same floor.
    I'm not sure... They don't live in the country anymore, and neither does Dan.
    Minä olen horjunut, epäilen enemmän kuin ennen
    Mutta halusit ihmisen, sen viat, sen heikkouden

smfc_stevo_smfc said:

Quote Originally Posted by mike123 View Post
    If you don't mind a correction. "a placea" is used with a dative pronoun. so to correct you I believe it should be "Sper că-ţi vă placea"

Man those girls in your link are beautiful! I couldn't believe how many beautiful women were in Romania. I say without a doubt that they were better than in NYC which I never thought was possible!!
    What are the woman like in New York? How much does reality live up to the stereotype that most American woman are fat?

Beautiful Romanian women that spring to mind are Elena Gheorghe, Daniela Crudu, Blaxy Girls.

smfc_stevo_smfc said:

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly93 View Post
    Thank you Mike, I have made a correction and will make any further changes if needed

On the subject of Romanian girls...If you've heard of Alina Puscau, she is a Romanian model now for Victoria's Secret. She was born in complete poverty with scarce food in a poor part of Romania, but won for "most beautiful woman" at age 16 in the country, I believe. She did a remake of the English version of Dragostea Din Tei by O-Zone with Basshunter.

The boyfriend of my Romanian friend used to live on the same apartment floor as Dan Bălan in București...!!!! I would have liked to see him... but he was probably out touring a lot.

Yeah, I've heard the Basshunter feat. Alina remix of Dragostea Din Tei. I don't like the effects they used on her voice in it.

Dragonfly, how often do you study Romanian?

dragonfly93 said:

I'm American, and I'm not fat! But some places, people are more so than others

I study Romanian when I have the time by the way. I conjugate verbs in bed till I fall asleep! and I practice pronunciation by singing, though maybe I've picked up a Moldavian accent
    Last edited by dragonfly93; 02-18-2010 at 12:00 PM.

smfc_stevo_smfc said:

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly93 View Post
    I'm American, and I'm not fat! But some places, people are more so than others

I study Romanian when I have the time by the way. I conjugate verbs in bed till I fall asleep! and I practice pronunciation by singing, though maybe I've picked up a Moldavian accent
    I practice my pronunciation by singing too! How have you picked up a Moldavian accent?

dragonfly93 said:

I listen to O-Zone a lot LOL I noticed differences in pronunciation, but I attributed it to the fact that songs are usually supposed to rhyme

smfc_stevo_smfc said:

I haven't really noticed differences in Romanian accents yet.

dragonfly93 said:

Quote Originally Posted by smfc_stevo_smfc View Post
    I haven't really noticed differences in Romanian accents yet.
    I only noticed because Dya pointed it out on the Learning Romanian forum!!! hehehe... I have a LOT to learn

mike123 said:

Quote Originally Posted by smfc_stevo_smfc View Post
    What are the woman like in New York? How much does reality live up to the stereotype that most American woman are fat?

Beautiful Romanian women that spring to mind are Elena Gheorghe, Daniela Crudu, Blaxy Girls.
    There are fat woman in all countries. It's a percentage game. For here also but new york in particular is filled with so many amazingly beautiful women. Because of the population in the city during the day, you cannot turn your head in any direction without seeing a beautiful woman especially during lunch break. I've tried. It doesn't happen. But their beauty doesn't compare to the women i've seen in romania. I imagine other countries are the same, but i have not visited those to say with any certainty.
    De multe ori tăcerea e mai bună decât răspunsul.

dragonfly93 said:

The French women are (stereotypically) short, blonde, and... yeah, French. Hehehe... every time I go to France. Both men and women smoke. French MEN on the other hand... Are also short. Hehehe. Never mind. I always complain about my height, but I'm still taller than half my French relatives!!
    Last edited by dragonfly93; 02-18-2010 at 08:04 PM.

11. Crisa said:

Nice to hear that you like Romanian music

Here are some songs that I like:

Zale-Depinde de noi

EL Negro-Ploaia

Guess Who-Nicio grija

Alexandrina Histrov- Numai tu

Semnal M - La fereastra ta (I love this song)

E.M.I.L- Da vrei

And the list can go on....

kmmy said:

crisa ms de mel alexandrinei hristrov... e prima oara cand aud de ea, dar imi place vocea ei

dragonfly93 said:

Bună, Crisa! Welcome

Here is the link to my YouTube page; I have a lot of muzica românească marked there as Favorites. You will find so many videos! Feel free to check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/valbonne93

14. exit said:

and what I listen to doesn´t appear in this thread at all - yet

Mircea Vintila,
    Nicu Alifantis,
    Gheorghe Dinica,
    Ionel Tudorache,
    Nelu Ploiesteanu,
    Stefan Iordache,
    Vali Sterian
    and more...

just for a change

15. thadeus said:

At the moment I crazy about this song: Tom Boxer ft. Antonia - Morena

it dosen't have a video yet but here's a teaser/trailer.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srol5...eature=related

Antonia is incredibly hot
    PS. love the part when she turns, and looks at the guy who stares at her and he turn away ) (at 0:40 )

16. Crisa said:

@ kmmy cu placere. Am descorperit-o pe Alexandrina acum cateva luni , imi place pt. ca e altceva faţa de ce se gaseste in "showbiz-ul" românesc. . Foarte puţină muzică româneasca mai ascult , în special rap.

@dragonfly93 You're welcome.
    I've checked your youtube page and I saw a lot of O-Zone & Dan Balan clips. You are his fan?
    Like I've said to kmmy I'm not into our Romanian music that much ....I listen rap and sometimes rock.....

One beautiful song is this one from the '90 ( I don't remember exactly the year but it was in 1992 or 1994..)...Unfortunately the singer is not among us anymore....

Laura Stoica - Un actor grăbit

dragonfly93 said:

Quote Originally Posted by thadeus View Post
    At the moment I crazy about this song: Tom Boxer ft. Antonia - Morena

it dosen't have a video yet but here's a teaser/trailer.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srol5...eature=related

Antonia is incredibly hot
    PS. love the part when she turns, and looks at the guy who stares at her and he turn away ) (at 0:40 )
    Oh, yes I have that song. I was a bit disappointed in the extended version, though--it is almost too extended, in the sense that it's over 6 minutes long! I like the original version well enough, though it's not exactly my favorite.

dragonfly93 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Crisa View Post
    @ kmmy cu placere. Am descorperit-o pe Alexandrina acum cateva luni , imi place pt. ca e altceva faţa de ce se gaseste in "showbiz-ul" românesc. . Foarte puţină muzică româneasca mai ascult , în special rap.

@dragonfly93 You're welcome.
    I've checked your youtube page and I saw a lot of O-Zone & Dan Balan clips. You are his fan?
    Like I've said to kmmy I'm not into our Romanian music that much ....I listen rap and sometimes rock.....

One beautiful song is this one from the '90 ( I don't remember exactly the year but it was in 1992 or 1994..)...Unfortunately the singer is not among us anymore....

Laura Stoica - Un actor grăbit

I am more a fan of Radu Sîrbu than of Dan Bălan, but yes I do listen to a lot of Dan's songs too.

dragonfly93 said:

@ Crisa: By the way, if you like rap you should listen to "Dulce" by Mahay and Radu Sîrbu. I like the song, although the lyrics are rather strange and maybe nonsensical Another good rap song is Oops… Eroare! / Oops… Error! by Andreea Bălan.
    Last edited by dragonfly93; 02-19-2010 at 12:10 PM.

dragonfly93 said:

I like the song Prea Târziu by Cristina Rus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i9Y7IoZLTc (original)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL6H0Po7PNg (edited)
    Last edited by dragonfly93; 02-19-2010 at 05:18 PM.