Romanian Music / Muzica Românească

Thread: Romanian Music / Muzica Românească

Tags: None
  1. Crisa said:

Quote Originally Posted by Toraki View Post
    I know... i think that like everywhere there are, at the same time, pretty and normal girls... But I don't really know why... All the Romanians I've ever seen are ****ing beautiful xD
    I'm just a little bit jelaous of all this beauty ahahahahahahahahahah (I'm just joking, but it's true... Romanians girls are more beautiful than Italians one... )
    Now I'd like to know more about romanian music... I'll read all this topic... I like it vry much... And... I've ever thought that your language was simple to Italians... Because everybody says that your language comes from latin like italian, french, spanish etc... But... I can't understand ANYTHING by reading lyrics or just some of your comment... I'm totally surprised!
    But Italian girls are beautiful too. I saw many beautiful girls when I was in Italy.

Romanian language has its roots in Latin language. We have many words similar with Spanish and Italian. We also have many words borrowed from French. Romanian is a Romance language along with Spanish , Italian , Portuguese.
    The Dacians , were the ancient inhabitants of Romanian territory. They were defeated by the Romans and it became a Roman province.

You don't understand because Romanian has many Slavic influences and of curse Turkish with which we had many fights during the history , and I think that there are Hungarian influences ( let's not forget that Transilvania was a part of Austro-Hungarian Empire ).

I found this sentences on Wikipedia , to see the similarities and differences between Italian & Romanian ( I'm too lazy to check into my latin classes )

Illa semper fenestram claudit antequam cenat. (Latin)
    Ea închide întotdeauna fereastra înainte de a cina. (Romanian)
    Lei chiude sempre la finestra prima di cenare. (Italian)

But for better leaning check the Learning Romanian language thread

dragonfly93 said:

Crisa's right, there are plenty of attractive Italians as well as Romanians!

Thank you for that comparison of languages, Crisa!
    As I study all three of these languages, I also notice a lot of similarities and differences! So check out the other thread for more on Romanian!
    Last edited by dragonfly93; 04-26-2010 at 08:54 AM.
    Minä olen horjunut, epäilen enemmän kuin ennen
    Mutta halusit ihmisen, sen viat, sen heikkouden

3. Toraki said:

Quote Originally Posted by mike123 View Post
    Toraki, I was born in Italy, near Naples. I left when i was only 6 months old though .

Where in Italy are you from if you don't mind me asking.
    I'm from Milan! You've never been to Italy after your birth?

4. Toraki said:

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly93 View Post
    Oh, I have gone to Italy Crossed from France through Monaco to San Remo I would like to go again, for a more extensive tour (that is, longer than a day)!

Toraki: Et tu parles français? Ma famille est en France

As for the Romanian... Romanian, I must say, is even closer to Latin roots than Italian, in the grammatical sense. It's the only surviving Romance language that still uses cases in verbs and pronoun agreement according to those cases. You may not understand too much because of the Russian and Turkish influences, though It was a bit hard for me when I got started...But my Turkish friend is learning Russian, so we do "language comparison" occasionally
    Lucky you! I love france and I'd like to live in Paris... <3
    J'ai etudié quand j'était à l'école français, anglais et espagnol... Mais je me ne rappelle pas beaucoup de mots parce que je ne les parle plus... Je pense qu'il est important parler pour s'améliorer... Mais j'ai choisi une maîtrise bien scientifique...

dragonfly93 said:

Oh, really? Et moi, j'étudie de temps en temps en France... En été, quand j'ai fini l'année escolaire ici.

My Italian teacher is from Milan!!
    Last edited by dragonfly93; 05-15-2010 at 06:53 PM.

mike123 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Toraki View Post
    I'm from Milan! You've never been to Italy after your birth?
    No never one day i want to return. I've seen some amazing pictures of Italy.
    De multe ori tăcerea e mai bună decât răspunsul.

dragonfly93 said:

Quote Originally Posted by smfc_stevo_smfc View Post
    Hot and Amazing are 2 good songs by Inna.
    Hey, I remembered another good song by Inna featuring Play & Win: 2nite !!!

dragonfly93 said:

Hi everyone, don't forget that if you don't want your posts moved around by moderators, use the Off-Topic Discussions related to Ro thread!

smfc_stevo_smfc said:

Hey, I remembered another good song by Inna featuring Play & Win: 2nite !!!
    I've not heard that one. I'll check it out on Youtube.
    I got her Hot album last week. I've started to really like "10 Minutes" and "Deja Vu".

dragonfly93 said:

Oooh, I don't have her albums just various songs...

I'll try to download that album...

dragonfly93 said:

Like I Do.mp3 - 3.4 Mb

Like I Do - MR. & MS. - Rock (I think?)

A very catchy song

dragonfly93 said:

Hey tututor, if you haven't already, check out the social group I created!!!

dragonfly93 said:

Hey, I really like the song "Feeelo" by Inna; however, there's another language that's not English... and not Ro, either... Sounds like Arabic... But a few words sound similar Spanish in that I can understand a few... So maybe it's Portuguese?

EDIT: Never mind, I don't understand it! It's not Portuguese...Maybe Turkish? I don't really think so... And not sure what exactly Arabic sounds like. Maybe it's Japanese? I'm totally lost LOL!

EDIT: Looking it up on YouTube, it appears that it's GREEK. I wouldn't have guessed!!
    Last edited by dragonfly93; 05-13-2010 at 02:14 PM.

mike123 said:

Hey tututor, if you haven't already, check out the social group I created!!!
    buna domnisoara dragonfly! Where's the link?

kmmy said:

Hey, I really like the song "Feeelo" by Inna; however, there's another language that's not English... and not Ro, either... Sounds like Arabic... But a few words sound similar Spanish in that I can understand a few... So maybe it's Portuguese?

EDIT: Never mind, I don't understand it! It's not Portuguese...Maybe Turkish? I don't really think so... And not sure what exactly Arabic sounds like. Maybe it's Japanese? I'm totally lost LOL!

EDIT: Looking it up on YouTube, it appears that it's GREEK. I wouldn't have guessed!!

actually isn't inna is kristine and the song name is se thelo i dont know from where these people came up with the name and said that is inna's song )

dragonfly93 said:

Oh, thanks for clearing that up! It's because Inna put it on the CD, HOT. I was wondering why one video said "Inna and Kristine - Feeelo se thelo"!! Mulțumesc

kmmy said:

ahh really? ddin't know that ... well maybe bcs im not that a big fan of inna )) .. and you r welcome i'm happy i cleared up the things for you

and thanks to you too. now i found out that kristine has a new single "teleia" =)) again the title is in greek, the whole song is in english, only the chorus has some greek words

dragonfly93 said:

Ooh, I'll check that out! ;D

dragonfly93 said:

Quote Originally Posted by mike123 View Post
    buna domnisoara dragonfly! Where's the link?
    Oops, sorry, just saw your post... go to your profile control panel, click "Social groups"... then my group is first! (I believe I sent out an invitation, too)

mike123 said:

no worries. I don't remember seeing any invites. would they be in my inbox?