Looking for a French electronica/dance hit from the 80s

Thread: Looking for a French electronica/dance hit from the 80s

Tags: None
  1. Pulstar85 said:

Default Looking for a dance hit from the 70s/80s

Solved. Please check last post for new song.
    Last edited by Pulstar85; 03-20-2010 at 04:41 AM.

2. Pulstar85 said:

Bumping this, hope it's okay!

3. Music Lover 2010 said:

What do u mean by "bumping"?

4. Pulstar85 said:

Meaning it to bring it to the top of active topics. Anyway I think I found it: Images' Les Demons de Minuit. I must have confused the lead vocalist (male) with the chorus. It's a great song. They must have played a remixed version explaining the instrumental interludes.

I'm looking now for another song, dance/disco from late 70s up to mid-80s. It has the hoohoo'ing chorus like the one found in Boney M's Gotta Go Home, but is faster and more energetic. That's all I remember.

robbie said:

Mr. Oizo's "Flat Beat" was always one of my favorites, and I know the girl in the video (she became an art teacher) -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv6Ewqx3PMs

-- edit: oo my bad, I thought you meant electronica like early analog rave music..
    --
    "...Actin' funny, but I don't know why / 'scuse me while I kiss this guy..."

6. Pulstar85 said:

I have genres confused all the time. Cool song btw lol.
    So anyone willing to help with the second song?

7. pianoman74 said:

Dunno if it must be exactly the "hoohoo" you told about, but from the top of my head there's a similar "hoohoo" in "Stars on 45".
    Of the said piece, there exists even a little known RARE 7'' single version which is NOT a medley.

8. Pulstar85 said:

Yes that's the one! Thank you thank you thank you! You're awesome