Tags: None

Macbard said:

Default Annett - Raicon

Hello
    Posted for corrections Thanks Ray Alpha
    Sorry no link to listen From her new CD

Annett - Raicon
    text by Alex & Annett

Ich weiß noch als ich bei Großpapa im Arme lag und er erzahlte uns Geschickten von Helden groß und stark.

I still remember as I laid with grandpapa in his arms and he told us tales of heroes big and strong.

Weisst Du mein Kind es gab mal einen Drachen und der lebte mit den Menschen zusammen und beschüzte sie vor allem bösen dieser Welt.

You know my child, there was once a dragon and he lived together with the people and protected them from all evil in this world.

Seine Flügel waren breiter als die Sonne und das Meer und der kreiste über die Dörfer und die Menschen liebten ihn sehr, keine Waffe dieser Welt kann ihn verletzten oder töten und somit lebten alle zufrieden und ohne Nöten.

His wings were broader than the sun and the sea and he circled above the villages and the people loved him very much, no weapon of this world can harm or kill him and therefore everyone lived contentedly and without hardship.

Heute bin ich erwachsen und der Name klingt mir noch im Ohr, Raicon der Heldenhafte, und ich stelle mir gerade vor wie er seine Flügel ausbreitet und ich kann ihm am Himmel sehn, Sicherheit würde er mir geben, Gott wäre das schön.

Today I am grownup and the name still rings/sounds in my ear, Raicon the Valiant and I imagine just as before how he spreads out his wings and if I can see him in the sky, he would give me security, God would this be nice.

Er spürte immer wenn man ihm braucht und egal wie weit er weg war, er lauchte auf, alles prallte an ihm ab, so stark ist er und richtig angst bekam der Gegner, steht er dann plötzlich vor dir.

He felt (it) whenever someone needed him and no matter how far away he was he rose up, everything bounced off him, so strong is he and the enemy rightfully became afraid, if he then suddenly stands in front of you.

Doch die Menschen benutzen ihn für ihre privaten Kriege, lockten den Gegner in den Hinterhalt und nutzen Raicon für Intrigen. Und plötzlich war er fort, keener hat ihn mehr gesehn und wenn ich ganz ehrlich bin ich kann ihn gut verstehn.

However, the people use him for their private wars, lured the enemy into the ambush and using Raicon for intrigues. And suddenly he was gone, no one has seen him anymore and if I am quite honest, I can well understand him.

Denn Menschen Halgier macht kaput Magic und Kraft, weil jeder nur an sich denkt das er genügend hat. Ich hoffe das Raicon jetzt hört dieses Lied und irgendwann mal wieder für uns fliegt.

Since peoples greed destroys magic and power, because everyone only thinks of himself, that he has enough. I hope that Raicon now hears this song and sometime once again flies for us.
    Last edited by Macbard; 02-23-2010 at 08:31 PM.

2. Ray Alpha said:

Perfect. No corrections found