Solved: Forever 21 in Seoul

Thread: Solved: Forever 21 in Seoul

Tags: None
  1. ap1029 said:

Unhappy Solved: Forever 21 in Seoul

Hey, I was in Forever 21 in Seoul today and heard a song that I can't find no matter how many different ways I google it! I absolutely loved it while it was playing in the store but unfortunately I forget most of the lyrics. It's a female singer and sounds a bit like La Roux... the lyrics were something like "It hurt like I thought it would... but I would do it again if I could"??? I know this is SUPER vague but I'm reeeally hoping someone will know what I'm talking about!

Other songs that played around the same time in the store were "Back to the Start" (Lily Allen) and a remix of "My Moon My Man" (Feist), if that's at all helpful.

Thanks in advance!!!
  2. ap1029 said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ap1029 View Post
    Hey, I was in Forever 21 in Seoul today and heard a song that I can't find no matter how many different ways I google it! I absolutely loved it while it was playing in the store but unfortunately I forget most of the lyrics. It's a female singer and sounds a bit like La Roux... the lyrics were something like "It hurt like I thought it would... but I would do it again if I could"??? I know this is SUPER vague but I'm reeeally hoping someone will know what I'm talking about!

Other songs that played around the same time in the store were "Back to the Start" (Lily Allen) and a remix of "My Moon My Man" (Feist), if that's at all helpful.

Thanks in advance!!!
    Nevermind, I found it, it's "No One Sleeps When I'm Awake" by the Sounds. Love this song!
    Last edited by ap1029; 02-16-2010 at 12:59 AM.