Recommend artists like Laura Pausini to me, please!

Thread: Recommend artists like Laura Pausini to me, please!

Tags: None
  1. PollyBG said:

Default Recommend artists like Laura Pausini to me, please!

Please guys could you tell me good artists who are similar to Laura Pausin or Anna Tatangelo!And only to be young artists!!!!Don't tell me some of those big italian names that are on stage for more than a century,they might be really good but i'm kinda sick of them ! Grazie in anticipo!

2. Lady_A said:

Listen to Alessandra Amoroso, Valerio Scanu and Paolo Meneguzzi...they are all young and have beautiful songs.

Ligeia said:

Well, I'd suggest Giorgia or Elisa; if you want something a bit more new you can try Giusy Ferreri, Arisa or Malika Ayane
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

4. PollyBG said:

and could you suggest some good songs by these artists?actually i heard some songs of Giorgia and Alessandra and i liked them a lot! Thank you very much guys! You do a great job!

Ligeia said:

Actually I know a bit more about Elisa, so I can help you only a little with Giorgia...I don't know if you've already listened to them, but i'd suggest you the songs "Gocce di memoria", "marzo", "di sole e d'azzurro", "nessun dolore" (a battisti's cover from her first album) and "vivo per lei" with Bocelli.
    In 2008 she released an anthology called "Spirito libero. Viaggi di voce 1992-2008", maybe it would be a good start. You can try to listen to the "mtv unplugged" album too.
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

6. *Italian Girl* said:

Loredana errore, emma marrone.
    they are very young and sincerely I don't like 'em alot but they are really good to sing

7. PollyBG said:

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_A View Post
    Listen to Alessandra Amoroso, Valerio Scanu and Paolo Meneguzzi...they are all young and have beautiful songs.
    Yesterday I got back from Italy and while i was there i watched on the TV the concert of Alessandra Amoroso at Christmas in Roma ...and OMG she is AWESOME!!! Italian Alicia Keys!!! Stupenda!