Pino d'Angio - notte d'amore lyrics

Thread: Pino d'Angio - notte d'amore lyrics

Tags: None
  1. boubou2010 said:

Default Pino d'Angio - notte d'amore lyrics

Hi
    Could someone post the italian lyrics of this song?

Pino d'Angio - ''notte d'amore''

thank you!

Ligeia said:

E' una notte d'amore e qualcosa succede/ it's a night of love and something happens
    Chiudo io la finestra così non potrà entrare/ I close the window so it can't enter
    un pensiero qualunque/ a random thought
    Che ti faccia del male o ti faccia scordare/ Whether I hurt you or make you forget
    che è di te che ho bisogno/ that it's you that i need
    una notte d'amore non confondere un sogno/ a night of love, don't confound a dream
    con un vero sapore/ with a real taste

Devi farmi del male, devi prendermi tutto/ you must hurt me, you must take me everything
    il coraggio e il dolore della mia fantasia/ my fantasy's courage and sorrow
    devi farmi un cappello da gettare nel fiume/ you must make me a hat to throw into the river
    e lasciarmi da solo in ginocchio/and leave me alone on my knees
    a pregare di raccogliermi ancora/ begging you to pick me up again
    Devi vincere il tempo, / you must defeat time
    devi amare te stessa per amarmi davvero/ you must love yourself to really love me

E ora spegni la luce, così potrò vederti/ and now turn off the light, so that i could see you
    come sempre ti ho visto proprio quando non c'eri/ as I've always seen you just when you weren't there
    come sempre ti ho visto quando oggi era ieri/ as I've always seen you when today was yesterday
    come sempre ti ho visto proprio come non sei/ as i've always seen you just like you're not
    ma è una notte d'amore, è una notte d'amore/ but it's a night of love, it's a night of love

E consuma il silenzio per far sì che in un gesto/ and consume silence to to make sure that in a gesture,
    dalla pelle alla pelle, vadan frasi mai dette/ from skin to skin, can be things never said
    per far sì che tempeste tante volte vissute/ to make sure that storms often experienced
    si trasformino in feste troppe volte volute/ turn into feasts too often desired
    per far sì che un momento valga infine una vita/ to finally make a moment worth as a lifetime
    per far sì che un lamento ti accarezzi le dita/ to make a lament stroke your fingers
    per far sì che un sussurro più non abbia rumore/ to make sure that a whisper makes no more noise

per far sì che un momento valga infine una vita/ to finally make a moment worth as a lifetime
    per far sì che un lamento ti accarezzi le dita/ to make a lament stroke your fingers
    per far sì che un sussurro più non abbia rumore/ to make sure that a whisper makes no more noise
    per far sì che un sorriso abbia infine un colore/ to make sure that a smile has finally a colour
    per far sì che....per dio! Sia una notte d'amore/ to ensure that....for god! this would be a night of love
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

3. boubou2010 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ligeia View Post
    e' una notte d'amore e qualcosa succede/ it's a night of love and something happens
    chiudo io la finestra così non potrà entrare/ i close the window so it can't enter
    un pensiero qualunque/ a random thought
    che ti faccia del male o ti faccia scordare/ whether i hurt you or make you forget
    che è di te che ho bisogno/ that it's you that i need
    una notte d'amore non confondere un sogno/ a night of love, don't confound a dream
    con un vero sapore/ with a real taste

devi farmi del male, devi prendermi tutto/ you must hurt me, you must take me everything
    il coraggio e il dolore della mia fantasia/ my fantasy's courage and sorrow
    devi farmi un cappello da gettare nel fiume/ you must make me a hat to throw into the river
    e lasciarmi da solo in ginocchio/and leave me alone on my knees
    a pregare di raccogliermi ancora/ begging you to pick me up again
    devi vincere il tempo, / you must defeat time
    devi amare te stessa per amarmi davvero/ you must love yourself to really love me

e ora spegni la luce, così potrò vederti/ and now turn off the light, so that i could see you
    come sempre ti ho visto proprio quando non c'eri/ as i've always seen you just when you weren't there
    come sempre ti ho visto quando oggi era ieri/ as i've always seen you when today was yesterday
    come sempre ti ho visto proprio come non sei/ as i've always seen you just like you're not
    ma è una notte d'amore, è una notte d'amore/ but it's a night of love, it's a night of love

e consuma il silenzio per far sì che in un gesto/ and consume silence to to make sure that in a gesture,
    dalla pelle alla pelle, vadan frasi mai dette/ from skin to skin, can be things never said
    per far sì che tempeste tante volte vissute/ to make sure that storms often experienced
    si trasformino in feste troppe volte volute/ turn into feasts too often desired

per far sì che un sorriso abbia infine un colore/ to make sure that a smile has finally a colour
    per far sì che....per dio! Sia una notte d'amore/ to ensure that....for god! This would be a night of love
    thank you very much!!!