heard a song at Aeropostale? I can help you out!

Thread: heard a song at Aeropostale? I can help you out!

Tags: aeropostale, lyrics, music, songs
  1. jennbailey20 said:

Wink heard a song at Aeropostale? I can help you out!

Hey yall! I'm Jennifer and I work at a Aeropostale clothing store in North Carolina. I'm music obsessed! and I'm always running back to the stock room to see the name of a song I heard. We play awsome music!. I thought some of the songs they played were weird at first but they grow on you. The store I work at isnt very busy escpecially during the week so I have time to quickly run to the back and read song titles haha. We get a new CD of songs every month. It's pretty much the same songs except you might get 5 or 10 new songs. They don't give us a list of the songs like on paper but song titles and artist pop up on the CD player we have. If you happen to hear a song that you like but you don't know the name it or the artist send me a message or comment me on here with a line of lyrics and I'll check it out for you and message you back!

peace! xoxo Jenn
    Last edited by jennbailey20; 04-01-2010 at 09:31 PM.
  2. patchyboy said:

Default Help!!!

I work at Aeropostale too, so I know what you are talking about. Sometimes I am recovering or working with a customer when a really good song comes on and I don't just wanna run in the back, leaving the floor and my manager hangin'. Anyway, that is exactly what happened to me today, I was working and this song came on. I want to say that it is from the newest CD, the one for June 2010. Anyway, it is a new song that I haven't heard played there before. I believe that some of the lyrics say "love is a simple harmony, staying in time with the beat." It is played on the piano, and a guy is singing it, and the beat is a nice, back and forth one but it is still lively. I hope you can solve my insanity because the tune has been in my head all day!

Thanks in Advanced,
    patchyboy
  3. seizedxshadowx said:

Hey, I'm temping in an Aero in Fl. and I was trying to find the same song as the above post! It's driving me up a wall. But I've been behind the counter and unable to go see it. It sounds like the band Leeland but I'm not sure. :If you get a chance please get that one!
  4. brooklynadian said:

Default Aeropostale Sept Playlist

Hey guys!

I was in an Aeropostale on Sept 16th, and the CD they were playing had such a good vibe all the way through. I must have been dancing for the entire 45min ish that I spent in the store. I asked the cashier if she knew what the music was that was playing, but she said they just got the disc in and she had no idea.

I remember hearing a song by K-OS on there...but I would just love to know who else is on that disc. If y'all could help me out that'd be amazing. Thanks!