Im hungry?

yes please

no im fine thank you

no thank you, i have alredy eat

Im so tierd

I wanna go to sleep

come here

Im just so sad that i cant help you to feel better

I hope your day has been good, i miss you (to a boy)

are you going out tonight?

Im going out tonight, we can talk tomorrow

Im going out tonight but i can come to you after

Im going to sleep now, but we can talk tomorrow if you want?

were is my phone?

Im just gonna be home tonight, have some studies to do.

Im gonna talk to you, but its very hard and im arfarid to say wrong

I just want you to know that im thinking about you every day and that i hope your ok

I hope we can give it a new chance, cause i would do everything for you, for us!

I also wonder what this means;

sta ima kod tebe

jel

cujes, cues (dont know if it spells like that?..)

Im thankfull for all help i get

2. acevsd said:

Cujes is "listening" (so like, do you hear me. Did you hear me? Something like that).

Sta ima kod tebe I believe would be "what is up with you", so basically "whats up"

then again I could be wrong (I get the balkan languages mixed up alot. Serbian, croatian, bosnian, macedonia. They are similar so I get words mixed up alot). That's why I'm not going to translate the phrases to serbian for you. I'm sure spring or someone else will later though.

Spring said:

are you hungry? = Jesi gladan? (f: gladna)

Im hungry? = Ja sam gladan (f: gladna)

yes please = da molim

no im fine thank you = Ne hvala

no thank you, i have alredy eat = Ne hvala već sam jeo (f: jela)

Im so tired = Tako sam umoran (f: umorna)

I wanna go to sleep = Hoću da (idem da) spavam.

come here = dođi ovamo

Im just so sad that i cant help you to feel better = Samo sam jako tužan što ne mogu ništa da učinim da ti bude bolje (f: Samo sam jako tužna...)
    (or, literally= Samo sam jako tužan što ne mogu da ti pomognem da ti bude bolje.

I hope your day has been good, i miss you (to a boy) = Nadam se da si imao lep dan, nedostaješ mi

are you going out tonight? = (Da li) izlaziš večeras?

Im going out tonight, we can talk tomorrow = Večeras izlazim, možemo se čuti sutra

Im going out tonight but i can come to you after = Večeras izlazim ali mogu posle doći do tebe

Im going to sleep now, but we can talk tomorrow if you want? = Sad idem da spavam, ali možemo se čuti sutra ako hoćeš?

were is my phone? = Gde je moj telefon?

Im just gonna be home tonight, have some studies to do. = Večeras ostajem kući, imam da učim.

Im gonna talk to you, but its very hard and im arfarid to say wrong = Pričaću s tobom, ali jako je teško i bojim se da ne kažem nešto pogrešno

I just want you to know that im thinking about you every day and that i hope your ok = Samo hoću da znaš da svaki dan mislim na tebe i da se nadam da si dobro

I hope we can give it a new chance, cause i would do everything for you, for us! = Nadam se da možemo pokušati ponovo, jer ja bih sve uradio (f: uradila) za tebe, za nas!

sta ima kod tebe = what's up with you?

jel is short for je li and depending on the context could mean something like "is it?"
    Or, if standing alone, it means: "is that so?"

čuješ (čuti = to hear)= you hear
    standing alone: čuješ? = do you hear?

4. Stephanie.i said:

thank you so much for the help

Spring said:

You're welcome!