even if the search they will not could find it in their dreams
    they cant see, i wrote you into my heart

look and see what a love this was
    my sweethear my meet with you is soon
    even if i said i forgot then dont ever believe
    i wrote you into my heart with remains

purplelunacy said:

Default ...

Okay, I used to study spanish at school, but it's been a long time since I practiced. Be kind enough to forgive my mistakes ^^

come before the rose of my love fade / Viene antes de que la rosa de mi amor se marchite
    if it could be, if the tongue of my heart could speak / Si se pudiera, si la lengua de mi corazón pudiera hablar
    in my very little world if you knew that i / En mi muy pequeño mundo, si supieras que yo
    wrote you with invisible letters into my heart / Te escribo cartas invisibles dentro de mi corazón

such a love hasn't ever been seen in the world / Un amor que nunca se haya visto en el mundo
    neither in the past time nor the future / Ni en el pasado ni en el futuro
    even if they search they will not find it in their dreams / Aunque buscen, no lo encontrarán en sus sueños
    they cant see, i wrote you into my heart / No pueden ver, te escribí dentro de mi corazón

look and see what a love this was / Mira que tipo de amor fue
    my sweethear my meet with you is soon / Querida mía, nos reuniremos pronto
    even if i said i forgot then dont ever believe / Auque dijese que olvidé que nunca creerán
    i wrote you into my heart with remains / Te escribí dentro de mi corazón con sobras

Zahra2008 said:

may I? tiny details ...

Quote Originally Posted by purplelunacy View Post
    Okay, I used to study spanish at school, but it's been a long time since I practiced. Be kind enough to forgive my mistakes ^^

come before the rose of my love fade / Ven antes de que la rosa de mi amor se marchite
    if it could be, if the tongue of my heart could speak / Si se pudiera, si la lengua de mi corazón pudiera hablar
    in my very little world if you knew that i / En mi muy pequeño mundo, si supieras que yo
    wrote you with invisible letters into my heart / Te escribo cartas invisibles dentro de mi corazón

such a love hasn't ever been seen in the world / Un amor que nunca se haya visto en el mundo
    neither in the past time nor the future / Ni en el pasado ni en el futuro
    even if they search they will not find it in their dreams / Aunque busquen, no lo encontrarán en sus sueños
    they cant see, i wrote you into my heart / No pueden ver, te escribí dentro de mi corazón

look and see what a love this was / Mira que tipo de amor fue
    my sweethear my meet with you is soon / Querida mía, nos reuniremos pronto
    even if i said i forgot then dont ever believe / Aunque dijese que olvidé que nunca creerán
    i wrote you into my heart with remains / Te escribí dentro de mi corazón con sobras
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!