hi people [help request :( ]

Thread: hi people [help request :( ]

Tags: None
  1. oblak said:

Default hi people [help request :( ]

hi people,
    i m new in here and ...
    well its a great forum for me, cause i m trying to learn bulgarian (no suprise huh?),
    cause i m a university student in bulgaria, i m here for 2 years and i still cant talk bulgarian (shame on me)
    and i wanna learn it very much. in fact, i have to learn it, that means i wont give up easly.
    this forum has lots of info about language (which i m gratefull for) but i feel like i need to ask questions all the time, cause you know, when you learn something from a text, you need to as things about it,
    so i relaized that i need friends who knows bulgarian, to chat. to ask my questions when i got 1. ( i mean like on msn) and to be friends ofc =)
    so...
    thats pretty much it.
    waitin for friends to be.
    thanks already.
    best regards (lol)

2. I'm unstoppable said:

I can help you if it's ok with you find me out in skype my nickname is pitbull_toma
    C'est la vie!

3. oblak said:

awesome thanks man
    addin now

tedinkyyy said:

Quote Originally Posted by oblak View Post
    hi people,
    i m new in here and ...
    well its a great forum for me, cause i m trying to learn bulgarian (no suprise huh?),
    cause i m a university student in bulgaria, i m here for 2 years and i still cant talk bulgarian (shame on me)
    and i wanna learn it very much. in fact, i have to learn it, that means i wont give up easly.
    this forum has lots of info about language (which i m gratefull for) but i feel like i need to ask questions all the time, cause you know, when you learn something from a text, you need to as things about it,
    so i relaized that i need friends who knows bulgarian, to chat. to ask my questions when i got 1. ( i mean like on msn) and to be friends ofc =)
    so...
    thats pretty much it.
    waitin for friends to be.
    thanks already.
    best regards (lol)
    where are u studying? and where are you from?
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

5. oblak said:

i m from turkey and i m studying in sofia :=)

tedinkyyy said:

at sofia uni?
    Eins.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Zwei..hier kommt die Sonne
    Drei.. hier kommt die Sonne
    Vier
    Fünf
    Sechs
    Sieben..
    Acht..
    Neun.....
    Ich hab' keine Lust.

7. oblak said:

texni4eski universitet

LadyDiamond.дама диамант said:

I'm learning Bulgarian too .... anyone wanna help me haha ....well after my french exam :s then it's 100% bg all the way whhhoooppppp whooopppp (party)
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

9. I'm unstoppable said:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiamond.дама диамант View Post
    I'm learning Bulgarian too .... anyone wanna help me haha ....well after my french exam :s then it's 100% bg all the way whhhoooppppp whooopppp (party)
    No one bursts with the desire to help you, freaky!!!!!!!!
    C'est la vie!

Quote Originally Posted by I'm unstoppable View Post
    No one bursts with the desire to help you, freaky!!!!!!!!
    I'm sorry Valery but i'm still alive Further more i don't care if no one bursts with the desire to help me, they either do or don't help me simple as but i have my ways of learning it for example I am helping a woman with her Bulgarian learning site (proof reading it) and in re-turn she is letting me use it for free. So i don't need help, And If i did believe me I wouldn't ask you...thanks but no thanks. I'm learning it and shall conitue to, no matter what!
    Consiquently Valery there was no reason to comment on that, It is over so drop it with your comments. Thank you! Have a nice life, Goodbye.
    ೋღ♥ღೋ...обичам България..Моите душа и сърце принадлежат на България. За мен България е най-хубавата страна на света...ೋღ♥ღೋ

11. oblak said:

calm down guys :/

calm down guys :/
    It is a long story...
    How is your Bulgarski comming along?

13. oblak said:

slowly :/
    but its because of my laziness :/
    Valery helps a lot ^^

slowly :/
    but its because of my laziness :/
    Valery helps a lot ^^
    Niki & Tedi are great teachers if you can get in contact with them. I remember Valery used to just give me loads of info at once and like that it is hard to take in however Niki explains it he's really good as is Tedi however she is busy most of the time. & they are both super super super nice alsooo today is Tedi's birthday (party)

Also the learn bulgarian site should be up and running soon enough just a few more topics and videos to add and more proof reading also.

Site is now ready : http://www.learn-bulgarian.net
    Thanks from all the team

17. oblak said:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDiamond.дама диамант View Post
    Niki & Tedi are great teachers if you can get in contact with them. I remember Valery used to just give me loads of info at once and like that it is hard to take in however Niki explains it he's really good as is Tedi however she is busy most of the time. & they are both super super super nice alsooo today is Tedi's birthday (party)
    dunno :/
    we are doin good with Valery ^^

dunno :/
    we are doin good with Valery ^^
    Then stay with his methods of teaching he is good

19. oblak said:

well i dont need this topic anymore i guess ^^

ne